Welcome Steve, and Empirical...
« on: 18 Jan 2003, 10:03 pm »
Glad to have you here!

Wayne1

« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2003, 10:58 pm »
Hello Steve!

Welcome to Audio Circle and your own forum :D

I finally met Steve and his lovely wife Janet in Las Vegas.

They were VERY friendly and very open.

Steve's cables do sound very good and really should be listened to.

If I didn't make cables I would most likely be using Steve's.

Here is a shot of of Empirical Audio cables.

Here is the TRUE Steve hard at work in his demo room at the San Remo :lol:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2003, 11:18 pm »
Yes, steve's cables kick a$$, I know, I demo'd them (holophonics) extensively, and they are great.

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2003, 03:10 pm »
Same regards here. Great stuff from a great manufacturer. Tyson and I had a chance to speak with Janet (Steve's wife) and I have spoken with Steve over the phone extensively.  Empirical is a great addition to our website.  :D

audioengr

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2003, 08:10 pm »
Wayne - you are too kind.  We enjoyed the chance to meet you as well and are very happy for you that your room got best of show.  

Great pictures too.  Your pictures are actually better than the ones that I took.  I regret that we did not have the opportunity to visit your room at the Alexis, but being our first time, it was pretty hectic for us.  Next time, lets make sure to rendezvous for lunch or dinner.  I didn't even have time to pick up any new music.

BTW - Next time I would appreciate a little warning before you take the photo ;>)

For all you posters, the CES is a great time for a couple of days in the middle of winter.  Nice weather and nice folks and some great music.  I was surprised that some of the most expensive displays seem to have dissappointing sound....