A New Audio Show!!!

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
Re: A New Audio Show!!!
« Reply #20 on: 5 Jul 2020, 09:17 pm »
We know that Covid is not slowing down but we are still putting the show together! The dates are July 30-Aug 1 2021, That way we don't have a conflict with Hong Kong.
Even if 2021 ends up being a bust we will still have all the work done and will be all set for a great show in 2022.   :popcorn:

Big news is that I finally decided on the hotel!!! Will make a formal announcement once the contract is signed but I am excited about this venue, plus the management is very understanding of our needs and if a couple months before the show it looks like we have to postpone for Covid or the economy etc we will be able to give 100% refunds to all. We will not take any deposits without being sure that we can cover them if need be.

One cool thing at the hotel is a penthouse bar lounge where we will have live music every night, plus the standard exhibit rooms are about the largest I've ever sen in a show! :thumb:

I know that right now it is hard to imagine a show but the world may be very different in a year, if not then 2022!

Bones13

« Reply #21 on: 6 Jul 2020, 01:11 am »
Strong work Lou! I hope 2021 works out, and is much better than 2020 has been.

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
« Reply #22 on: 24 Aug 2020, 02:28 am »
We signed the contract.... the show is on for July30-Aug 1 2021

At the Doubletree Hilton Sea-Tac

With over 800 sleeping rooms, spacious exhibit rooms, two ballrooms and a killer 14th floor restaurant and bar offering 360 degree views of Seattle and Mt Rainier the Doubletree hilton is a perfect home for the Pacific Audio Fest. Located minutes from Sea-Tac airport and the SeaTac Airport Light Rail Station with a great hotel shuttle fleet, the venue is easy to get to and easy to explore the beautiful Seattle region from the home base of a luxury hotel.
This is going to be a great show!  :popcorn:

https://www.pacificaudiofest.com/venue

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #23 on: 24 Aug 2020, 02:48 am »
Thanks for the update, Lou.

Will this be at all like Lone Star Audio Fest, where 'average Joes' can have a room to show off their personal systems? [I've got a pair of killer speakers.  8)]

Michael

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
« Reply #24 on: 24 Aug 2020, 03:05 am »
Thanks for the update, Lou.

Will this be at all like Lone Star Audio Fest, where 'average Joes' can have a room to show off their personal systems? [I've got a pair of killer speakers.  8)]

Michael

Sorry Michael, This is a professional show similar to RMAF and Capitol Audio Fest. But if you want to show your speakers I might be able to get you a good price on an exhibit room :)

We are laying the groundwork for this to be THE major show on the west coast and to draw from Canada as well as Asia. Definitely NOT a DIY show like Lone Star.
I hope this works out with your travels so that you can join us!
be well!

Scottdazzle

« Reply #25 on: 24 Aug 2020, 01:58 pm »
I will book my room as soon as they are available. I’m excited that Lou and Gary are teaming up on this show.

A_shah

« Reply #26 on: 24 Aug 2020, 09:58 pm »
Congratulations LOU !

Use to live in Federal way/ Tacoma  area  Washington
this gives me a good excuse to re-visit Seattle  :thumb:

Asghar

rbbert

« Reply #27 on: 25 Nov 2020, 06:35 pm »
I hope Axpona planning to go in mid-to-late August 2021 doesn't mess with the PNW show.  I know which one I would prefer to attend.

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #28 on: 25 Nov 2020, 09:43 pm »
We'll be there, Lou!

Cheers,
Pete

advanced101

« Reply #29 on: 25 Nov 2020, 11:00 pm »
The wife and I plan on going.  She doesn't care about the audio show but it will be our first time in Seattle.