Linked Events

• Steve McCormack VRE-1 (WA): 8 Mar 2012

Steve McCormack VRE-1 (WA) - Pacific Northwest Audio Society

ServerAdmin

March 8th, 2012

The Pacific Northwest Audio Society welcomes Mr. Steve McCormack. Steve will present his VRE-1C preamplifier - the first preamp where the remote-controlled version sounds better than the manual version - and he will tell us how he managed to do that! Guests, visitors and new members are invited.

http://www.audiosociety.org/

Rclark

I'm excited to see there's a PNAS... Hopefully I can get a chance to participate at one of these events. Not a whole lot of guys from our neck of the woods on this forum.

TerryO

Re: Steve McCormack VRE-1 (WA) - Pacific Northwest Audio Society
« Reply #2 on: 14 Feb 2012, 03:10 am »
I'm excited to see there's a PNAS... Hopefully I can get a chance to participate at one of these events. Not a whole lot of guys from our neck of the woods on this forum.

I've been a member of the Audio Club since 1982 and have posted a number of times here about events, but we have gotten very little response from the members of this forum.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Rclark

Re: Steve McCormack VRE-1 (WA) - Pacific Northwest Audio Society
« Reply #3 on: 14 Feb 2012, 04:04 am »
Well I very much plan on joining, I've saved the website and just need to read the fine print before I send in my check. Absolutely interested in participating and bringing my gear out to play with as well. I'm in Redmond, very close.  :)