FOR SALE - Salk Veracity ST ON SALE

screener

FOR SALE - Salk Veracity ST ON SALE
« on: 5 Feb 2019, 11:36 pm »
Salk Veracity ST - ON SALE
Born date is November 17th, 2014
Finish - Pau Ferro Rosewood with Espresso dye. Satin finish. Good condition.
Have original shipping boxes.
Ship USCONN 48.
PayPal available.

$2,900.00 plus shipping US CONN 48.

Thanks for looking.
Kim
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2020, 07:34 pm by screener »

billmcc

Re: FOR SALE - Salk Veracity ST
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2019, 08:55 pm »
These speakers sound as good as they look! I've heard Kim's Veracity STs and they are an excellent sounding speaker at a very fair price. GLWTS :)!

Bill

freesole

« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2019, 01:13 am »
These are beautiful. If I was in the market for a second system which needed floor standers, I would jump on these. GLWS

screener

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2019, 12:10 am »
Bump $3,100.00 plus shipping.

screener

« Reply #4 on: 1 Mar 2019, 09:10 pm »
Weekend Bump

$3,000.00 plus shipping.

RonN5

« Reply #5 on: 2 Mar 2019, 12:30 am »

For anyone even remotely considering these or any other RAAL type speaker...the STs are really amazing speakers.  Here are a couple paragraphs from a review of them that I just posted on audiogon:

"The Salk Veracity ST is solid and easily passes the knuckle wrap test. The speaker’s woodwork is better than most furniture... and if you don’t want a wood finish....automotive paint jobs are available and equally impressive. The STs ooze care and craftsmanship. This is a great looking, highly musical, very impressive loudspeaker that has a lot of strengths and no real weaknesses. They will put a smile on your face every time you hear them...and every time you walk by them (almost a piece of art).

The RAAL imparts planar/electrostatic clarity and tonal accuracy while the Seas midwoofers provide the dynamics of a cone speaker. The transmission line takes the low end deep, tight and well defined. Overall, the sound is captivating. Add to that a manageable size and you have a great product... not inexpensive but Salks hold their resale value if you ever decide to take another step on your journey.

Kudos to Jim Salk and his team...Very highly recommended and appreciated."

When you consider that you will pay shipping to buy them new also...$3000 is a 30% discount, you almost can't lose money at this price...and what a beautiful finish.

screener

« Reply #6 on: 7 Apr 2019, 03:51 pm »
Weekend Bump

$3,000.00 plus shipping.

lewdogg

« Reply #7 on: 3 May 2019, 01:17 pm »
Free bump. These are gorgeous. Someone buy them!!!

screener

Re: FOR SALE - Salk Veracity ST Expired - No Sale
« Reply #8 on: 2 Jun 2019, 03:22 pm »
Weekend Bump
$3,000.00 shipping included.

US CONN 48.

RonN5

Re: FOR SALE - Salk Veracity ST ON SALE
« Reply #9 on: 3 Jun 2019, 02:15 pm »
I am shocked that these haven't yet sold.  As an owner of the STs, I can attest to the absolute musicality of this loudspeaker.  With the Salk price increase, a new pair would be $4700 plus shipping...this pair at $3k is a stone cold bargain.  There aren't many opportunities to buy a $5k speaker for $3k that sounds this good and looks this good...and then in a few years turn around a resell them for somewhere in the $2600 range resulting in a cost of ownership under $500.

lewdogg

« Reply #10 on: 3 Jun 2019, 03:13 pm »
I am shocked that these haven't yet sold.  As an owner of the STs, I can attest to the absolute musicality of this loudspeaker.  With the Salk price increase, a new pair would be $4700 plus shipping...this pair at $3k is a stone cold bargain.  There aren't many opportunities to buy a $5k speaker for $3k that sounds this good and looks this good...and then in a few years turn around a resell them for somewhere in the $2600 range resulting in a cost of ownership under $500.

These are rosewood which adds around $800 to the cost. New they would probably cost nearly $5,500. As much as I didn't want to spend the money, I couldn't help but to buy them at this price. *GULP*

Brettio

« Reply #11 on: 3 Jun 2019, 04:48 pm »
Great call.  I was in the same boat on these speakers and about to throw financial caution to the wind when I heard they sold. Gotta remind myself things happen for a reason...
Enjoy!

RonN5

« Reply #12 on: 3 Jun 2019, 05:05 pm »
The finish on those is so nice...not only will they sound great but they will look great.  If this is your first loudspeaker with a RAAL tweeter, you are in for a treat...detail without harshness and really good 3 dimensional presentation capability!  I recently upgraded my amplifier to a 2Cherry and the STs easily revealed how good the amp sounded and the improvement it made in my system.  ENJOY!

lewdogg

« Reply #13 on: 3 Jun 2019, 06:55 pm »
Great call.  I was in the same boat on these speakers and about to throw financial caution to the wind when I heard they sold. Gotta remind myself things happen for a reason...
Enjoy!

SORRY!  :(

If I decide to pass them on I'll be sure to reach out.

Brettio

« Reply #14 on: 3 Jun 2019, 07:12 pm »
Enjoy the heck out of them!  I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've had them a while.  I've got the upgrade bug right now and Salk has always been on the radar.
Brett

lewdogg

« Reply #15 on: 5 Jun 2019, 01:59 pm »
Had to back out of the sale for personal reasons. (SO SORRY, KIM!!!  :oops: :oops:).

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THESE!!!