Anybody interested in a pre-show audition?

Wayne1

« on: 29 Sep 2004, 10:45 pm »
The JJAZ ICE Power digital amps showed up today.

The RM-30s should be delivered by Friday.

I will have a short period of time on Saturday morning and early afternoon for a quick listening party.

Anybody up for it?

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2004, 11:14 pm »
I would love to come, but might not be able to as the wife is leaving to visit her parents that day, and I may have to help with getting her on the road.  I'll let you know how it looks on Friday.....

mgalusha

« Reply #2 on: 29 Sep 2004, 11:53 pm »
I think you know the answer to that one. :D I should have some time this weekend. I know my wife has some honey do's since the RMAF is next week but I'm sure I can arrange things appropriately.  I need to get your cables back to you as well, much as I don't want to. :) I really like the new Summit IC's.

mike

Turk

« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2004, 03:23 pm »
I would love a listen.

Wayne1

« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2004, 04:05 pm »
Thanks for the reply's, Guys.

Tyson, if you can make it, bring over your AVA power amp for a comparison.

Mike, could you bring over your CD player? Also I could use the vinyl back I loaned you so I can play it at RMAF.

Jerry, It would be great to see you again!

I will say let's try to get together between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. I have to be back in C. Springs by 5:00 PM at the latest.

PeteG

« Reply #5 on: 30 Sep 2004, 11:07 pm »
I would luv to give the RM-30's a listen if they come in, the only problem I have is early saturday
we are having a Real-Fyre gas log burner put in the fireplace. If I don't have time I'll definitely give them a listen
at Audio Fest.