That's the Song!

Mag

That's the Song!
« on: 31 May 2023, 03:02 am »
    Many years ago I was sitting alone in a movie theatre, don't recall the movie. And this song played before the movie and I liked it so much. Just came upon it the other day on random play on Amazon HD and quickly saved it to a Playlist.
  The song makes me want to tear up, really touches me emotionally. :bawl:

mix4fix

• Facilitator
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Re: That's the Song!
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2023, 09:26 pm »
Don't listen to sad songs if they make you cry. Listen to happy songs.

Now, go sit in a chair, splash water on yourself, and dance around like a "Maniac" like a normal person.

"What A Feeling" it is.

Mag

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jun 2023, 09:17 pm »
   This song IMO is the ultimate in techno! It'll give your speakers a workout if you crank it. :lol:
I have been listening to this song for several years but I was surprised to find it on Amazon. If I'm not mistaken the download version I have has slightly faster tempo.
  I moved on from Techno to Trance so rarely listen to Techno lately.

Mag

« Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2023, 04:53 pm »
  If any Circle members watched the TAA Hi End Audio Show 2022 in Taipei, you may have heard this song and wondered what is its name.
I happen to listen to the song as well and like it and usually play it two or three time before I move on.

« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2023, 09:54 pm by Mag »

simoon

« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2023, 08:35 pm »
Don't listen to sad songs if they make you cry. Listen to happy songs.

Now, go sit in a chair, splash water on yourself, and dance around like a "Maniac" like a normal person.

"What A Feeling" it is.

There have been several studies that demonstrate, that listening to sad music, actually makes people feel better.

https://neurosciencenews.com/sad-song-psychology-19673/

I listen to plenty of sad, dark, depressing music, and I almost always feel better afterward. It is like a feeling of catharsis.

Sometimes I listen to happy music, sometimes I listen to dark, sad music.

Mag

« Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2023, 10:03 pm »
  Hi, I'm looking for the name of a song I can't find played Classical or Orchestra. I seem to recall hearing from the movie Glory. I searched and still can't find it.
 This song starts with the Theme of the song I am looking for, you don't have to listen to the whole thing, just the beginning theme.

Mag

« Reply #6 on: 19 Sep 2023, 06:46 pm »
    With a more In Depth search I found the ^ above^ song. The theme was from the movie Glory-Trailer and the song Charging Fort Wagner was loosely based on the song 'O Fortuna' composed by Carl Orff.
  There are several versions on Amazon HD. The one I like the best so far is this one.