Skylan Rack and Magic Mushrooms for 9/11 meet

John Casler

« on: 10 Sep 2004, 12:27 am »
Just a quick note to all who might be in attendance on 9/11.

I spoke with Noel from SKYLAN and he is sending his 4 shelf audio rack for us to use in the meet.

He said that if anyone is interested in the rack, that rather than send it back, just offer it to the attendees for $170 or the highest bidder. (It lists for $415)

He also sent me a set (3) of his Magic Mushrooms ($50 value) that will be given away with some of the other prizes that Mark Schifter is donating.

I have been using the Mushrooms under my Preamp and CDplayer and they certainly seem to sound great.

So if you are interested in a Rack, this might be a good bargain, and someone will get a set of the "Shrooms" :mrgreen:   courtesy of Noel at SKYLAN.

Hope this trend of donating gear spreads :beer:

A picture of the rack is below (but this one is 4 shelves)

Mad DOg

« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2004, 01:02 am »
my better half tells me that we received yet another delivery from UPS today...:)

if she doesn't kill me for inviting 30+ folks over to our home, she's gonna kill me for having to sign for and for having to move so many heavy boxes from all the deliveries lately... :lol:

but this was really very nice and generous of Noel to do this for the session. thank you, Noel. :thumb:

Mad DOg

« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2004, 07:43 am »

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
« Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2004, 07:44 pm »
Damn! We may have a bidding war going on for that rack!  For $170 I know I'm interested.