customer service to the max!!!

skidro

customer service to the max!!!
« on: 25 Nov 2009, 07:43 pm »
Just a great story about Jim's fantastic customer service!! I was installing a new Emotiva amp to drive my Songtowers and had a crackle in the right speaker upon turn on. Checked interconnects and got more crackling when the right channel was wiggled. I found the problem, but killed one of the CA15 midwoofers in the process. Wrote an e-mail to Jim Saturday night about 7:30 hoping I might hear back on Monday (heartbroken that I injured my "babies"). WELL,.... two hours later on the same Sat. night I get an e-mail from Jim helping me diagnose if it was just the driver or the crossover. Even had a follow-up mail from him later that night. New driver sent Tues. and arrived NEXT day (today)!!!!!!!!!!! They've been playing beautifully once again for about 4 hours now. I just can't say enough about Jim Salk and his care, concern, and friendship that goes far beyond regular customer service............simply sensational!!!!!!! I also have a pair of his HT-1's (non-tl) and continue to be awed by the quality of sound these 2 sets of speakers produce!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Jim, I'm a lifetime fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

mathgeek97

Re: customer service to the max!!!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2009, 09:56 pm »
Another Jim fan here, too.  I had a similar situation after FedEx manhandled my HT2-TLs.  Jim answered the phone right away and talked me through the diagnosis.  Long story, short: new driver was on the way the next day, and I've been a happy camper ever since!