Introducing Rollo Audio Consulting

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: Introducing Rollo Audio Consulting
« Reply #20 on: 10 Nov 2018, 04:25 pm »
What is our next step to obtain a contributor/ dealer Circle ? Thank you.

charles

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #21 on: 8 Jan 2019, 12:11 am »
  The new Innuos Zenith Mk3 is now available replacing the Mk2 version. As well as all Innuos products.

charles

KLH007

« Reply #22 on: 8 Jan 2019, 12:54 am »
The Innuous server lineup is both beautiful looking and superb sounding, made me a believer in how much a server affects the music.

Spatial Audio

• Industry Contributor
    • Spatial Audio Lab
« Reply #23 on: 8 Jan 2019, 04:03 am »
The Innuous server lineup is both beautiful looking and superb sounding, made me a believer in how much a server affects the music.

Agreed - we tested the Innuos Zen and Zenith Mk2 and I was quite surprised with the improvement in sound. The company is first rate as well. I met them at Axpona 2018. They are based in Portugal.

Clayton Shaw
www.spatialaudio.us

Cheytak.408

• Restricted
« Reply #24 on: 8 Jan 2019, 05:17 am »
Good for you Charles.  You are one of the good guys that values great products in quest of great audio SQ over
Ju st selling “stuff”!

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #25 on: 8 Jan 2019, 05:34 am »
Thank you, Charles.

I’ve already got my eye on this as a choice for when I’m ready to buy a server/streamer. I know to approach you about it when it’s time.  :thumb:

Michael

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #26 on: 9 May 2019, 07:04 pm »
  We are in the process of revamping our lines and models of such. Our top of the line RETHM Saadhana demo pair is now available at a reduced price of 45% off retail [ 15,750 retail] to make room for the newest model. Fritz Speakers on hand as well.
  A Spring sale on all our lines. Check out the new Innuos Zenith Mk3 server. Come hear our demo unit with Aqua Acoustic DACs. Our new second location showroom now featuring Lamm Reference Electronics, Analysis Planar speakers with custom outboard Duelund crossovers, Gigawatt power conditioners all fed by Aqua Formula xHD DAC and Vida transport. 

HAPPY SPRING

charles

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #27 on: 9 May 2019, 10:33 pm »
  We are in the process of revamping our lines and models of such. Our top of the line RETHM Saadhana demo pair is now available at a reduced price of 45% off retail [ 15,750 retail] to make room for the newest model. Fritz Speakers on hand as well.
  A Spring sale on all our lines. Check out the new Innuos Zenith Mk3 server. Come hear our demo unit with Aqua Acoustic DACs. Our new second location showroom now featuring Lamm Reference Electronics, Analysis Planar speakers with custom outboard Duelund crossovers, Gigawatt power conditioners all fed by Aqua Formula xHD DAC and Vida transport. 

HAPPY SPRING

charles

Best of Luck, Sir Charles!

Cheers,
Pete

KLH007

« Reply #28 on: 10 May 2019, 02:22 am »
You have made some terrific choices in the lines you carry Charles, the Rethm Maarga V2 speakers at AXPONA were sensational driven by Innuos, Formula, and  Qualiton, synergistic combo.

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #29 on: 30 Jul 2019, 02:31 pm »
    Our INNUOS line of servers are moving quickly currently out of stock. Please be advised that lead time is now [4] weeks. The Zenith Mk3 and Zen are our biggest sellers. Thanks for reading..

charles

KLH007

« Reply #30 on: 30 Jul 2019, 06:18 pm »
I have my eye on a Zenith Mk 3 myself, great looking and has a user-friendly interface.

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #31 on: 30 Jul 2019, 07:52 pm »
   A wonderful device for sure. Streaming WBGO right now. As a vinyl person never thought I would be using a server. Thanks.

charles

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #32 on: 30 Jul 2019, 09:23 pm »
Do you have a web site or any internet presence?

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #33 on: 1 Aug 2019, 12:09 pm »
  We are a local dealer in Whitestone NY.  We prefer personal conversations to a website. We use the Manufacturers websites for product info. We are on Facebook. Thanks for asking.

charles

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #34 on: 10 Aug 2019, 04:21 pm »
  Hi All. Innuos just released a new firmware upgrade for all Mk2 and Mk3 models for free download. This is a huge improvement in every sonic way. Go to www.myinnuos.com go to settings and download. Happy listening.

charles

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #35 on: 10 Aug 2019, 07:44 pm »
Congratulations Charles! I know you will do great. You have already helped me allot just reading your posts. I am interested in the Gigawatt products. Would love to chat about them.

Paul

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #36 on: 10 Aug 2019, 07:58 pm »
No website?

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #37 on: 12 Aug 2019, 02:01 pm »
  Sorry no Rollo Audio Website. We use Facebook and our distributors website for product info. www.wellpleasedav.com. Thanks for looking. If in NYC we can bring components to ones home or one can visit out home listening room.

charles

rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #38 on: 3 Sep 2019, 05:27 pm »
  Innuos will be showing their new Phoenix USB re-clocker at RMAF in the YG room. Innuos will do a direct comparison to their Statement music server and a Zenith mk3 with Phoenix.  Designed to be used with any USB DAC as well as fill the gap between Zenith mk3 and Statement editions.
US price approx. $3200.
If you go let us know your reaction to what you heard. ENJOY the show.

charles

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #39 on: 7 Sep 2019, 09:50 pm »
Plans for CAF?