DAC60 vs. Benchmark vs. PS Audio Link III

Danny Richie

Re: DAC60 vs. Benchmark vs. PS Audio Link III
« Reply #200 on: 23 Nov 2008, 06:04 pm »
I think I have one some where. Send me an e-mail and I will forward it over to you.

earwaxbee

« Reply #201 on: 29 Aug 2011, 04:27 pm »
hello, i hope not to be beating a dead horse here but i'm a first time modder who just got done with the 'original' iv filter mod. I consider it as a blessing that it works and especially since the sound has become sooo much more refined.  :notworthy: i wanna try out the led+grid stopper mod but i have no idea where to add the 300ohm resistor. my wild guess is that it's put in series after the led to the leg of the tube? also on regal's final mod where he hooked up the input cap to the bottom tube- could i get a further explanation on that, too, please? i thank everyone who's contributed to this thread so far. without you i wouldn't be in a sonic bliss that i am at the moment :D

earwaxbee

« Reply #202 on: 30 Aug 2011, 06:46 am »
i was able to get the led mod working but preferred the cathode bypass instead. i'm completely lost on how to proceed with the output cap rewiring, however. which pin do i solder the leg to? i tried it on pin 1 and get no sound out of the dac. i'm too afraid to take any more potshots. i wish regal was still around...

Danny Richie

« Reply #203 on: 31 Aug 2011, 02:49 pm »
I am not sure exatly what you are working on there earwaxbee, but welcome to AC.  :thumb: