SOLD: Tubes 12ax7 telefunken smooth plates and AEG ECC88 pair

Heckler75

ALL TUBES ARE SOLD!!!

For  Sale  is  a Pair of 12AX7  matched pair of Telefunken (fisher)  diamond bottom and   a Single (1)  Telefunken 12AX7  smooth plate   and one pair  of AEG ECC88  (6922/6DJ8) pair of tubes

ONLY WILL  SHIP TO USA (lower 48) and payment by PAYPAL.  Feedback on Ebay and Audiogon member id:  (2002mille)   

these are extra tubes that i have and what to offer them to the community...

First is a Pair (2)  Telefunken (branded Fisher) 12AX7 (low noise)  smooth plate, matched pair with Diamond on bottom  (plain white

box)  test results on tubes  test above NOS  and are strong.   bought yrs a go from a tube dealer. (tested Hickok 539C)

Tested them in my CAT SL1  Pre  and work great!      Phono Grade

Price: $75  and shipping is $7  US Mail    

Second item:  a single (1)  Telefunken 12AX7  Smooth plate with original box (box is in rough shape)  test results on tube. test above NOS  and is strong.   

Tested by  Andy Bowman from Vintage tube services (painted tip on tube)  tested with my CAT SL1 Pre Amp     IMHO   Andy is  the Best  at testing tubes!

Price  $65  and shipping $7  US Mail

Third item: a pair of AEG ECC88 (6DJ8/6922)   A-Frame design steel pins. (date codes to tiny to see)  bought yrs ago  from a tube dealer and  never  used them (stored away) and tested in my amp  and don't have complete test results.

so will let these go at a good price $35  plus shipping $7

« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016, 02:10 am by Heckler75 »

Heckler75

:thumb:

Heckler75

would make a combo deal for all the tubes 8)

limniscate

Could you take a picture of the bottom of the Fishers please?

Heckler75

Could you take a picture of the bottom of the Fishers please?

hard to show  with my older digital camera,But has "Diamond" on bottom just like original Telefunken (these are the real deal) :thumb:

sorry for delay was out of town

Great tubes that sound wonderful and  stand the test of time!

Heckler75

Bump

can make a package deal :thumb:

Heckler75

:thumb: