L2 Integrated Impressions?

Vinnie R.

Re: L2 Integrated Impressions?
« Reply #100 on: 18 Jul 2020, 01:00 am »

Other parts of the system will come and go.  But this amp is for life.

Quote from: tme110
Using a duel 3-pin to 4-pin xlr cable to balanced headphones from the L2i is no joke, it works great!  I've done quite a bit of headphone listening lately.

Hi tme110 and mcanaday,

Thank you for your posts, and I'm very happy to hear how you both (and many others) are enjoying your L2i / L2i-SE Integrateds!

Happy listening,

Vinnie

KLH007

« Reply #101 on: 18 Jul 2020, 03:29 am »
Congratulations Vinnie on making a universally lusted after superb sounding integrated that just continues to garner accolades from owners and reviewers alike. I was anticipating sitting down for a long after-hours session with your L2iSE and the new QLN Prestige 5s but that will have to wait, bummer.

Vinnie R.

« Reply #102 on: 20 Jul 2020, 02:20 pm »
Congratulations Vinnie on making a universally lusted after superb sounding integrated that just continues to garner accolades from owners and reviewers alike. I was anticipating sitting down for a long after-hours session with your L2iSE and the new QLN Prestige 5s but that will have to wait, bummer.

Hi KLH007,

Thank you - and hopefully you will get that listening session with the L2i-SE + QLN P5 combo in the not-too-distant future!  :singing:

Vinnie

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
« Reply #103 on: 1 Aug 2020, 08:15 pm »
Hi Terence,

They continue to say "coming soon" - but they have been saying that for a while now.  I'm not sure when they will actually start shipping.  If I hear about it, I'll be
sure to update you.

Vinnie

I got an email from them last week saying "super soon" or something to that effect.  They've been delayed due to covid as well.

Terence T.

« Reply #104 on: 2 Aug 2020, 08:57 am »
I got an email from them last week saying "super soon" or something to that effect.  They've been delayed due to covid as well.

I have also received an email from Western Electric that they have dispatched their 1st batch of WE300Bs to pre-order customers before the Covid-19 crisis. Any LIO or L2i/L2i-SE owners who are the 1st batch to receive your tubes and kind enough to share your views.  :drool:

Terence