SE 58MM TB & Runner
R&R Intake
HPi 5.3 Injectors
Jagg side mount Oil Cooler
Vulcan solid compensator eliminator - 34 tooth
CVO primary chain tensioner
2007+ welded Stator Rotor, primary cover ground for clearance
AIM Stage 3 VP-Performance clutch VP95 IV w/ 380lbs spring
Vulcan Chain Conversion Kit (24T Front Sprocket & 51T Rear Sprocket, 5th gear ends @ 130 - which is quarter mile speed)
BikeMaster 530 11,200lbs chain
Dynojet Power Vision - EFI Tuned by Jamie Long @ Fuel Moto
Progressive front fork internals
Progressive rear shocks
Night Dragon 110 front tires, 180 rear
All fuel lines, pump, pressure regulator replaced for increased flow
All electrical gone through
Too much powder coat to list

I'm proud to say I did all the work on the bike myself, minus the EFI tuning.

Bike runs better than any Harley off the showroom floor... The only thing that is still Harley for the power/drivetrain is the internals of the transmission. These usually can take up to 160hp without problems... One thing Harley got right :lol:

Want to upgrade to Radial front and rear calipers (Brembo or Tokico) with Brembo Master Cylinders, and Lyndall Rotors/Pads. May go dual front brakes, but not sure if it's worth the extra mass. Possibly going to go with Suzuki GSXR inverted front forks, which you re-spring and re-seal with heavy oil for the extra weight, and extensions on for the extra length. Also Ohlins rear external reservoir shocks.

A serious riot to ride.... Bike will spin all first 3 gears with no problem, sometimes will spin into 4th - depending on the pavement and road/tire heat.

I always knew I wanted one... When I was a wee lad seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger drive the FatBoy in Terminator 2... I knew at that point - I needed a muscle bike. Then the owner of the metal shop I grew up at (started working there at 15) had an 11 second 103" 2003 Fatboy, along with his best friend (who also worked at the shop) who has the highest HP all motor Honda VTX... It's insane, dual throttle bodies, one off EVERYTHING inside the engine... 15 or 16-1 compression? They were dueling at the track all the time, along with multiple sport bikes, and other Harleys at the shop, and an eventual sleeper Road Glide that the owner built with Nitrous Methanol injection, hidden in one of the bags (ran 11.2, without the 2 stage nitrous and carbon fiber wheels)... Bike looks totally stock, minus the carbon BST wheels. Even still has the stock 103" jugs... BUT, at the time I couldn't afford one. So I went through multiple sport bikes (drag racing, minor road racing... street racing), which came very easy given my history of racing dirt bikes.

Then one of my best friends dads was selling this 06' street bob, basically stock, minus a 96" big bore kit. All chromed out, front windshield, bags, huge seat, sissy-bar. Bike was in mint condition with 8k miles one it. It was an absolute steal. It wasn't the dream FatBoy that Arnold had, so I bought it with full open intentions of flipping it; which he was totally fine with... But then I started riding it, and getting to know the Dyna line more, which totally won me over... I was on a CBR1000RR at the time, and I just fell in love with the Harley. Especially living in the Milwaukee area which is home to Harley... the Honda was sold instead.

Then the upgrades began.... :green:

Chewbacca

Re: My Tiny 2-Liter
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2021, 07:46 pm »
**duplicate post**

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2021, 11:28 pm »
Interesting 2x1 exaust, how do you manage the rear cylinder heat ?

Chewbacca

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2021, 12:47 pm »
Interesting 2x1 exaust, how do you manage the rear cylinder heat ?

I haven't had any issues with overheating, and keep a close eye on the temps. I have an oil cooler that generally will lower temps 20-30 degrees (if you're moving), and run on the side of rich, which helps as well. Fully heated up the engine temp (not oil temp, or calculated head temp) is usually around 220-270. It seems to hang out around 250 most of the time.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 3 Jul 2021, 02:12 pm »
I haven't had any issues with overheating, and keep a close eye on the temps. I have an oil cooler that generally will lower temps 20-30 degrees (if you're moving), and run on the side of rich, which helps as well. Fully heated up the engine temp (not oil temp, or calculated head temp) is usually around 220-270. It seems to hang out around 250 most of the time.
This is a lot of heat, when I had a bike a buddy had a Virago 1100, in the winter the heat was OK but in the summer the engine heat was intolerable. Too bad Harley copied the engine and look of Indian and not the engine of Moto Guzzi or BMW which has no heating probs what persists to this day.

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #6 on: 3 Jul 2021, 04:24 pm »
That Dyno chart is really impressive, I see why the tire spins!