Hifidelityaudio

• Power to spare
    • Hifidelityaudio
« on: 27 Mar 2008, 11:17 am »
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 03:13 pm by Hifidelityaudio »

miklorsmith

Re: Hot New Loudspeaker NSR D-3 Sonata
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2008, 02:31 pm »
pauljvl, is that you?  Oh wait, it's dallas521, sorry mistaken again, it's hifidelityaudio.

You may have a great product but your introductions stink.

Instead of posing as a disinterested party, how about PHOTOS?  How about some basic specs?  Where might someone hear these Next Great Things?  How about a little company history, with credentials of the principals?  Where do you fit into this equation and what is your real name?  People are actually quite interested in where that $5,000 is going.

You have to remember, we're as jaded as any group gets.  Poorly written, half-baked claims of any BEST will be summarily ignored.

Oh wait, I just lied.   :D

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2008, 02:35 pm »
Word...
What he sed.
Me yo

zapper7

• Its time to have fun, its fun to have time
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:06 pm »
This guy obviously has a bad way of getting his point across :duh:, but.....

I did hear the NSR D3 speakers at CES, and I was liking what I heard. They had good responses from attendees at the last 2 RMAFs, there is a web site at nsrsonic.com, I believe. The site has the information that miklorsmith and mcullinan were asking about.
The owner/ designer John Tabernacki was a pleasure to meet and speak with, and is a rocker at his roots, which is always a nice change. :thumb:
I do not represent or have any affiliation with NSR, just a guy that actually heard and liked the D3 speakers. :D

mca

« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:07 pm »
Please to purchase!

miklorsmith

« Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:08 pm »
« Last Edit: 27 Mar 2008, 03:22 pm by miklorsmith »

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
« Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:18 pm »

Borrowed this image from agon but here's the speakers and the owner/ designer Yea he looks like a rocker
This guy obviously has a bad way of getting his point across :duh:, but.....

I did hear the NSR D3 speakers at CES, and I was liking what I heard. They had good responses from attendees at the last 2 RMAFs, there is a web site at nsrsonic.com, I believe. The site has the information that miklorsmith and mcullinan were asking about.
The owner/ designer John Tabernacki was a pleasure to meet and speak with, and is a rocker at his roots, which is always a nice change. :thumb:
I do not represent or have any affiliation with NSR, just a guy that actually heard and liked the D3 speakers. :D

Marbles

« Reply #7 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:39 pm »
Is that Lonewolfny42 with a wig?????  And yes, Chris is a ROCKER!!!

miklorsmith

« Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:40 pm »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, no beer.   :D  The lean is also quite unpracticed.

mcullinan

« Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2008, 03:50 pm »
It is! It is a tentative lean. Non committal of the full lean. Where as Chris leans whole heartedly.
Perhaps Chris could open the School of Lean. Online Courses?
Mike

Hifidelityaudio

• Power to spare
    • Hifidelityaudio
« Reply #10 on: 28 Mar 2008, 01:32 am »
to all out there on the Nsr Loudspeaker ,I personally was responsible for the reference Xover for the NSR D-3.Granted I may not be a politician
but I can say without a doubt if you do a little research Duelund Makes the finest hand built crossover caps and resistors in the world .
Of course I am enthusiastic about what I feel is a excellent  loudspeaker for under $6000 for the reference, and the cabinet is now finished with the finest polyurethane paint, the new finish is far superior to the present pictures and I will have a open house as soon as I receive the new 70.2 , if you go to Hifidelity audio there is a white paper
that gives you all the details of what goes into these loudspeakers.what you will find is at this price point they have a lot to offer,no they are not perfect ,but pretty darn good and an easy 20% better than the show examples. and very efficient thankyou Paul.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #11 on: 28 Mar 2008, 01:40 am »
to all out there on the Nsr Loudspeaker ,I personally was responsible for the reference Xover for the NSR D-3.Granted I may not be a politician
but I can say without a doubt if you do a little research Duelund Makes the finest hand built crossover caps and resistors in the world .
Of course I am enthusiastic about what I feel is a excellent  loudspeaker for under $6000 for the reference, and the cabinet is now finished with the finest polyurethane paint, the new finish is far superior to the present pictures and I will have a open house as soon as I receive the new 70.2 , if you go to Hifidelity audio there is a white paper
that gives you all the details of what goes into these loudspeakers.what you will find is at this price point they have a lot to offer,no they are not perfect ,but pretty darn good and an easy 20% better than the show examples. and very efficient thankyou Paul.

IF you are a business/manufacturer, where's your signature identifcation? You do know that you need to be identifying yourself as such, don't you? See here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=42858.0  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin