Hey Louis...

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Hey Louis...
« on: 29 Jun 2006, 05:07 am »
Louis...Hope all's well. I was over looking to see what's new at Omega, spotted a few new things....nice. Clicked on Loudspeaker's...and noticed that the A8's are not on the list ? What's up ? :?
Chris

Louis O

Re: Hey Louis...
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jul 2006, 12:10 am »
Hi lonewolfny42,

Thanks and all is great. Looks like a web snafu and the new site is almost there. I will have more stuff listed on the new site.

Thanks again,
Louis

lonewolfny42

« Reply #2 on: 1 Jul 2006, 05:15 am »
New site coming....nice !!! Thanks for your reply Louis....have a great 4th. .... :beer:
Chris

Louis O

« Reply #3 on: 6 Jul 2006, 12:21 am »
Hi Chris,

Hope you had a great 4th too and the site is really nice. I hope it's ready soon.

Talk to you soon,
Louis

lonewolfny42

« Reply #4 on: 6 Jul 2006, 03:58 am »
Thanks Louis ! And don't forget the Rave in CT. at Jim's.... http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=29139.0 
Chris

Louis O

« Reply #5 on: 7 Jul 2006, 11:26 pm »
Hi Chris,

Thanks and this is perfect. I will definitely be there.

The new site is almost done.

Talk to you soon,
Louis

lonewolfny42

« Reply #6 on: 8 Jul 2006, 03:00 am »
That's great Louis !!! Now...let me talk to you a minute....if you would, take a look at this...
Watch it closely....keep watching....closer....keep watching....
Now ...Vinnie has received a very fine review of his new Sig. 30 amp. Its up to you to build a great speaker that will match up with it....I know you can do it...I'm sure you can...keep thinking....keep building...think open baffle.... 8)
Good luck....you can do it !!!!
Chris.... :thumb:

Louis O

« Reply #7 on: 21 Jul 2006, 10:40 pm »
Hi Chris,

Thanks and I'm thinking very hard about the OBs and the fist pair are done and up at Vinnie's. I was there yesterday and Michael Lavorgnia from 6moons was too. He took a lot pictures of everything and I can't wait to read his comments. The sound is amazing and so effortless. The soundstage is huge and I thought the bass was very good. I'm very happy how it all turned out.

Talk to you soon,
Louis