What Eric The Red Ended Up With After All These Years. Greetings All.

linkweewee

I am long ago AC member/poster Eric The Red who cannot for the life of me remember the email I signed up here with...

Still own and love my Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods with a small Paradigm sub. Cannot ever see parting with the Kestrels. Still digging my hot rodded Rega P3 TT with a Graham Slee Amp 2 phono stage with their PSU1 power supply and my trusty Rega Apollo CDP.  Just sold my long-time Antique Sound Lab DT 1001 integrated and bought 'The Beast': a Yamaha A-S2000 integrated which I am really really am impressed with. Was happily surprised that it includes a really nice headphone amp.  Best $600.00 I've spent in awhile for that amp. Still have my PS Audio Quintet power center and power cables yada yada yada. Still have my genuine AC hoody too.  :icon_lol:

I got off the upgrade merry go round years ago and have lost alot of my hearing and now wear hearing aids so obviously my hearing has changed drastically since I last posted here as ETR. I still listen actively to my music collection of @ 600 cds and 200 lps on a daily basis though.

Looks like the site is well and flourishing.

Cheers all.  :beer:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Welcome back linkweewee (aka Eric The Red)   :thumb:  I remember some of your posts about the Kestrels, and another relative of theirs whose name I don't remember. Sorry to 'hear' of the hearing changes, but good to see it hasn't slowed down your music enjoyment.  8)

Phil A

Welcome back!

Wind Chaser

Yes, who could forget this...

Welcome back ETR.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Welcome again Eric, always good to return to where we belong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYxZ-1PnlA

linkweewee

Thanks. Is really interesting/encouraging to me to see that small guys like GR Research, Modwright and Vinnie are still thriving after years of not paying any attention to audio forums. What a strange hobby.  8)