"Eagle Eye"

Bigfish

"Eagle Eye"
« on: 31 Dec 2008, 03:52 am »
Rent this movie if you like non-stop action!  My son and I watched "Eagle Eye" tonight and it kept our eyes glued to the screen.  4 stars out of a possible 5!

Ken

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: "Eagle Eye"
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2008, 03:59 am »
I agree!!! I watched this movie in IMAX last summer and it's an intense flick. 4 out of 5 stars is a fair assessment. I'll probably rent the DVD and watch it again. :)

Cheers,
Robin

Mariusz

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2008, 04:28 am »
It is OK for the most part but the last 20 min. or so ........... pure crap IMO.
Effects - cool.
1st half - great
Ending - lame

birdwizard

« Reply #3 on: 31 Dec 2008, 05:07 am »
Haven't seen the movie yet,
 But they never should have had that lady's annoying Aunt Betty voice over and over like that on the trailer. Man when I just think of that voice I get annoyed and dont want to watch the movie.

mjosef

« Reply #4 on: 1 Jan 2009, 09:52 am »
Saw this a few nights ago, its a nice concept borrowed from several other films, the lead guy I have seen in some other films...and have to admit he is best served in small doses, as a lead his mannerism tend to wear on the viewer.
Its an average action flic, enough to keep your attention, but not enough to warrant repeated viewing(s). A generous 3/5

anthony a.

« Reply #5 on: 2 Jan 2009, 06:53 am »
definitely a copied "idea" from several films.  mega computer goes crazy and tries to "save" humanity by killing everyone.  chessy plot, but the movie was good until the end.  the end was totally terrible imo.