I done did it, a review of my EA modded 7700 and MSB DAC

TheChairGuy

here:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=11155&highlight=

Steve, I have to warn ya', it's a hatchet job. You do such shoddy, careless, inexact work.....

HA - NOT.  :lol:

audioengr

« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2004, 09:13 pm »
John - thanks for the glowing review.  Now if you would just get the right amp...

TheChairGuy

« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2004, 02:03 am »
I'll let ya' know how the Exodus does for me...the price is outstanding and Kevin doesn't hype much and is enthused over it.

As I'm 41, have been traveling no less than 25K a year (normally 50K+++)on planes for a decade and my hearing probably was no better than average to start life with...if only one thing is below par with the best SS amps is high frequency response, it may not be too bad at all for me.

Especially if the tradeoff is limitless power, glorious midrange and taut bass.  I consider your opinion highly, as I know have some of your 'art' in my possession, but this route preserves a bit more of my bank account today.

Time will tell...it's suposed to be in my possession be early July.  Most anything will be a good step up from the lowly AudioSource I've got now, tho.

Oh yeah, one more time..you are a freak of nature :!:   What with your overaccomplished technical background and great communication, you are deservant of a great review on several criteria.

But, I'm thinking, the lovely Janet may have worked on improving the communication with you a bit over the years, perhaps.   :wink:

audioengr

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2004, 08:01 pm »
My better half definitely did have an impact on me.  I've improved a lot over the last 10 years, particularly in social situations.