SOLD** Fi AUDIO iTube 2 tube buffer/ preamplifier w/ extras $315.00 OBO **SOLD

nature boy

SOLD: I am selling a lightly used iFi AUDIO iTube 2 tube buffer/preamplifier for $315.00 OBO + 3% PayPal fees, if applicable.  The sale includes an upgraded iFi AUDIO iPower Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC Power Supply (12V) and 5 GE JAN 5670W (NIB) replacement tubes for the unit.  The unit is in excellent condition purchased in 2017, used lightly in a secondary system (Agon scale 9/10).

Here is a link for a AC member review and additional information: https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148097.0

The price for the unit is $315.00 plus 3% PayPal fee, if applicable.  Continental U.S. sale and shipping only.  I am a trusted AC member and seller w/ 100% perfect feedback on eBay (natural.dude).  I will accept payment by PayPal, certified check, or personal check. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.

The unit will be well packed, double boxed and include it's original box.  I will ship USPS priority mail with a tracking number provided to the buyer. It will be promptly shipped upon receipt of payment.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.  Thank you for looking.

NB

« Last Edit: 13 Oct 2019, 08:22 am by nature boy »

nature boy