audiogon

neekomax

Re: audiogon
« Reply #40 on: 23 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm »
Well what he tried to sell me is fake and that is my first experience of Audiogon. He never came back to my question to explain.

I'll take your word for it, just seems like maybe ONE other person might have had an issue in 1,000 transactions. Don't you think? Or maybe he made hundreds of fake accounts to 'sell' stuff to and get positive feedback, since he makes fake stuff...  :lol:

Also, you should give him negative feedback, might tip off the next guy.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #41 on: 23 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm »
Well what he tried to sell me is fake and that is my first experience of Audiogon. He never came back to my question to explain.

I actually have heard his name for years around audio pages. Never heard anything bad about him. And I'm not vouching either.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #42 on: 23 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm »
In fact plenty of info on the web

http://www.bing.com/search?mkt=en-US&q=joe+abrams+of+equudaudio&FORM=IA10AR&pc=RTME

Most scammers would keep a lower profile

Charles Xavier

« Reply #43 on: 23 Feb 2013, 10:51 pm »

Charles Xavier

« Reply #44 on: 23 Feb 2013, 10:52 pm »
Ok I'm done

toocool4

« Reply #45 on: 23 Feb 2013, 11:01 pm »
I don’t think I can give him a negative feedback as I did not buy anything from him.

Look at the cable on the link I put up. Spectral / MIT cable are example

Interconnect cable MI350UL II and other example Speaker cable MH770UL II

What he tried to sell, on the Cable box it says MI770UL II. MI is interconnect and 770 is speaker cable not interconnect.

Have a look on Spectral’s site to see list of cable they make, what he listed is not on Spectral or MIT’s site.

Also if he had an explanation, why did he not reply to my question?

Charles Xavier

« Reply #46 on: 23 Feb 2013, 11:05 pm »
Why not call him. His number is on his website. Maybe when he listed it he mixed up some photo's or maybe he was using it as a generic photo. I don't agree with it but thats life

toocool4

« Reply #47 on: 23 Feb 2013, 11:12 pm »
Why not call him. His number is on his website. Maybe when he listed it he mixed up some photo's or maybe he was using it as a generic photo. I don't agree with it but thats life

I don’t need to waste my time and money, the pic he put up says a thousand words. The picture is not right, there is no such thing as MI770UL II and this is not a typo as it says it on the box.