S&B TVC all wired up....

Jeffrey Jackson

S&B TVC all wired up....
« on: 17 Nov 2009, 04:34 pm »
Hey John.. thanks for suggesting I just post it here...

I am 90% sure it is a mk I version.. wired up as an autoformer.. my ears and a 10kHz square wave liked it better that way.. feel free to change it...

vampire jacks...  two inputs on a toggle...  walnut sides...  brushed aluminum case..

I was asking $800 at A'gon.. not sure they knew what it was... you would think they would know what "music first" is charging...

anyway.. how about $650 firm?  I am not so good with money/pricing... but I like nickel cored iron!

Peace,
Me

experiencemusic at hotmail dot com

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
Re: S&B TVC all wired up....
« Reply #1 on: 3 Dec 2009, 05:01 pm »
Hello!

Just spoke to Jeffrey and I gather this unit is still not sold. Just wanted folks here to know that the unit is new - and priced only $75 over what the raw transformers sold for when I used to sell them. Jeffrey builds amazing stuff so I am sure it is built wonderfully. Check out his site here or search for his name on google. Fun stuff and way out there on the edge!

www.jeffreywjackson.com

Thanks!

John

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2009, 08:11 pm »
With John's endorsement on line, I contacted Jeffrey and asked him to convert it to a step up for my Koetsu cartridges -- 5 ohm internal impedance and 26 dB gain.  :thumb:

Jeffrey Jackson

« Reply #3 on: 4 Dec 2009, 09:26 pm »
SOLD!!

thanks, Rim...

and John...

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #4 on: 5 Dec 2009, 02:29 pm »
With John's endorsement on line, I contacted Jeffrey and asked him to convert it to a step up for my Koetsu cartridges -- 5 ohm internal impedance and 26 dB gain.  :thumb:

BRILLIANT!!! 

charles