Full Loom (almost)

Chris Adams

Full Loom (almost)
« on: 12 Feb 2016, 03:09 am »
I just received two PL14s with the FI-50 upgraded connectors today. Put them in the system on the pre and dac, let them warm up for an hour and gave a listen. I'm always amazed at the changes some wires can make. Except for the Triode 7+ on each of the of the speakers powered woofers and the Stereovox digital cable from the transport to the dac, I have a full loom of ZenWave cables. D4s from the dac to the pre and pre to the amps, SMSG speaker cable, PL11 FI-50s on the monoblocks and PL14 FI-50s on the transport, dac, and pre. I can hear each cd distinctly. No two sound the same and it's those differences that are part of what makes listening so enjoyable for me. I can hear the music as never before. Okay, I could gush on and on but I won't. These cables let me hear what is going on with the music and the gear like none I have had before.

A big  :thumb: to Dave who has been a pleasure to deal with and accommodated me whenever I have asked.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Re: Full Loom (almost)
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2016, 02:25 am »
Hi Chris, thanks for your post!  :thumb:  Comments like "These cables let me hear what is going on with the music and the gear like none I have had before." make this job much more satisfying, I appreciate it! That result is exactly what I hope for.  :green: