A short Introduction

Tempo_Beat

A short Introduction
« on: 10 Mar 2020, 11:02 pm »
'm an electronic technologist with more than 35 years of experience dealing with advanced electronic and computer systems. I worked in calibration labs, Air Traffic and navigation, communications and radars. I built, installed and service them for years. Electronics is what I do.

Since the last 20 years my main hobby had been audio stuffs starting with the simple and the affordable and now dealing more with the exclusive and the sophisticated side of the equation. I built some of my best sound system components from circuits, then PCB and up to enclosure design, solid state or tubes. I also collected very nice gears over the years from major players in the audio league such as Mark Levinson, Air Tight, Ayre, Audio Research, Yamamoto, Vacuum State, Borbely, name it. I think that now I know what a good sound is, at least according to my own tastes.

I built stuff mainly for me or my friends, but sometime I organize or participate in Group Buy. Over the years I built a little circle of contacts that help me in my endeavors, to find difficult to source parts, discuss circuits, etc.

And first of all I built countless phono preamp and headphone amps  :)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: A short Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2020, 11:10 pm »
Welcome  :thumb:
That is a impressive CV.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2020, 11:21 pm »
Welcome!

Wind Chaser

« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2020, 11:30 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle.  :D

Tempo_Beat

« Reply #4 on: 11 Mar 2020, 01:43 pm »
Thanks, just posted on my album pictures of my WA Sasha clone speaker...