Greek Audiofile

1000a

Greek Audiofile
« on: 30 Jun 2007, 08:51 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs

:drool:  , these guys are real serious, check out the rack that hangs in the air :o

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: Greek Audiofile
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2007, 11:36 am »
Thanks for sharing that very nicely done piece.

I know real estate is very precious in most of Greece, but I would have done more with the rooms and moved the equipment farther out from the center of the soundstage. Evidently they don't believe in air borne vibrational feedback either.

Those guys scare me.   :o  (Because I can see an exaggerated version of me in them and its way over the top IME.  Regardless of how much money you have, at some point most of us have a limit for self indulgence and imbalance in life.)  I'm just glad they haven't put that much thought/money into weapons of mass destruction.  :lol:

1000a

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2007, 02:38 pm »
I'm just glad they haven't put that much thought/money into weapons of mass destruction.  :lol:

:lol:

It did seem strange I saw absolutely no room treatments, not even a bass trap so, 150-250,000.

and no room traetments strikes me as a little backward, the room is 50% of the final sound for me and it did not cost 100,000. to DIY the stuff :o  i don't know who has seen it it was fun i will go back again

Toka

« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2007, 06:02 pm »
I wonder how many times this will be posted?  :scratch:

Anyway, I'll give those guys high marks for enthusiasm, but a little lacking in common sense. Plus, you think after spending all that money they would at least know how to use a Zerostat gun.  :duh:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2007, 10:10 pm »
Yeah pointing that Zerostat anywhere near the uber expensive cartridge unsettled me a bit.

What this shows is just how unready audiophiles are to be "cured" and what crackheads we can be.