Walker SST

nature boy

Walker SST
« Reply #40 on: 8 Sep 2004, 11:13 pm »
Didn't mean to start a flame war with my recent SST recommendation.  I applied the Walker SST carefully, following instructions to power cords, interconnects, speaker cable terminations, tube pins, and cartridge pins - quite a noticeable very positive effect in my system.  No problems with equipment or electrical outlet malfunctions after several days. Hencemy recommendation of the product to fellow AC members.

Previously I used the following regiment every 6 months or so in cleaning my power cord, interconnect, and speaker terminations: first applied Flitz metal polish w/ their soft cloth and lots of rubbing, then some Caig Labs DeoxIT, and finally a small squirt of some Caig ProGold.  The latter was applied carefully and wiped off after a very short period.  

This is the basis for my comparison.

Regards,

NB

Red Dragon Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.reddragonaudio.com
Walker SST
« Reply #41 on: 9 Sep 2004, 06:47 pm »
Quote from: ooheadsoo
Np :)   I feel tempted to try silclear, but I must resist somehow.  Hopefully I can last a month  :P

$35 seems like an awfully cheap tweak to me.  I will buy a jar and take half of it out and put it into another jar.  You Paypal me $15 and I will send you that other half.

We'd get 500 treatments for $15. Not bad in my book.  Geez I spend that for a pair of movie tickets. 8)

ooheadsoo

Walker SST
« Reply #42 on: 9 Sep 2004, 06:52 pm »
Deal :)

Mad DOg

Walker SST
« Reply #43 on: 9 Sep 2004, 07:37 pm »
Deal :)
are you kidding??? :?

why don't you just bring a jar with you on Saturday and I'll give you a sample for FREE to try!!!  8) of course i'd be willing to take your $15, too!

of course, that means you'd have to come and listen to Rick's SA-1s and the Onix Ref 3s as well!  :mrgreen:

plus you just might get to meet Steve McCormack, Jim Merod and Mark Schifter!

ooheadsoo

Walker SST
« Reply #44 on: 9 Sep 2004, 07:46 pm »
Auugghh!   :peek:  :lol:   I know, I know, it looks like it's gonna be one heck of a great meet!  I've got a lot going on right now though, and I really don't want to hear those sa-1's now that I can't buy them!  Can't I just be satisfied with my recent aquisitions?  :lol:  It would be one seriously bad idea for me to go to that meet!  :wink:

Mad DOg

Walker SST
« Reply #45 on: 9 Sep 2004, 08:01 pm »
Auugghh!   :peek:  :lol:   I know, I know, it looks like it's gonna be one heck of a great meet!  I've got a lot going on right now though, and I really don't want to hear those sa-1's now that I can't buy them!  Can't I just be satisfied with my recent aquisitions?  :lol:  It would be one seriously bad idea for me to go to that meet!  :wink:
C'mon! it's always fun to meet the folks behind the forum names! Whatdya say, heh?

Beside YOU'RE the one who suggested the idea of this group meet w/ the SA-1s!!!  :roll:  :wink: and now you're not coming???  :?  how wrong is that? :nono:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

seriously tho, i'll leave it up to u...if u come, bring a jar and u can go home w/ some Siltech to try out! how's that for an incentive?  :wave:

Red Dragon Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.reddragonaudio.com
Walker SST
« Reply #46 on: 9 Sep 2004, 08:52 pm »
oooheadsoo,

Looks like you have a better offer.  Hope my $15 extortion racket goes through though..I sure could use it to go to a movie!  :wink:

djbnh

Walker SST
« Reply #47 on: 2 Oct 2004, 08:55 am »
FYI - I received e-mail from Mike Garner of CryoTweaks saying that CryoTweaks is offering SST in October for $60, shipping included. However, when I go to the web site, it's still comes up as $70/jar. You could always e-mail Garner @ m.garner11@verizon.net to find out more.

I also note there's a new, improved, much more costly version of SST out, I think it goes for around $150-160/jar. Just came out.