Double runs of speaker cable anyone?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Double runs of speaker cable anyone?
« Reply #20 on: 27 Jan 2018, 06:37 pm »
But I do agree with JLM, most cheap tweaks that I have tried have not worked for me.
I have found many free tips in the site of the Physicist Peter Belt, many of them were musically revelating and useful in my system, I tried most of them and all have a audible effect in my system of that time, some of them had a very subtle effect or a effect that I was unable to say was better, neutral or worse to the music, but all made something sound different to my ears.

Also based on the Peter Belt tweaks I invented some new tweaks I use til today, I cant think in hi quality audiophile audio without Peter Belt.
Why JLM did say that is beyond my little knowledge, since there is tweaks in all the web and hi-fi books.

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #21 on: 27 Jan 2018, 07:06 pm »
I have found many free tips in the site of the Physicist Peter Belt, many of them were musically revelating and useful in my system, I tried most of them and all have a audible effect in my system of that time, some of them had a very subtle effect or a effect that I was unable to say was better, neutral or worse to the music, but all made something sound different to my ears.

Also based on the Peter Belt tweaks I invented some new tweaks I use til today, I cant think in hi quality audiophile audio without Peter Belt.
Why JLM did say that is beyond my little knowledge, since there is tweaks in all the web and hi-fi books.

I will have to check out Peter Belts tweaks.

Thanks!

OzarkTom

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jan 2018, 10:46 pm »

Peter died last year?

https://www.stereophile.com/content/peter-belt-1930-2017

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #23 on: 27 Jan 2018, 11:17 pm »
Peter died last year?

https://www.stereophile.com/content/peter-belt-1930-2017
Unfortunately Mr.Belt passed away last year at 87 yo.
But his site seems running well by his diligent wife.
RIP
http://www.pwbelectronics.co.uk/
« Last Edit: 28 Jan 2018, 03:41 am by FullRangeMan »

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #24 on: 30 Jan 2018, 02:50 pm »
..sorry to hear of his passing but I remain extremely skeptical of he and his wife’s “tweaks”...again however sorry he’s left us but 87?  I’d say he beat the odds..

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: 30 Jan 2018, 06:34 pm »
..sorry to hear of his passing but I remain extremely skeptical of he and his wife’s “tweaks”...again however sorry he’s left us but 87?  I’d say he beat the odds..
Try his free tweaks and inform us:
http://www.pwbelectronics.co.uk/free-sound-improving-techniques

Delacroix

« Reply #26 on: 31 Jan 2018, 02:38 am »
I was taught to align all screwheads in all fixtures by an old woodwork teacher once, he insisted it was for neatness and the sign that you took care with your work. Oddly, it stuck with me and I tend to align every slot accordingly (maybe I'm just a tad OCD). Now I see from Mr Belt that it helps the sonics too....I guess I'll never rest easy....

es347

• Facilitator

es347

• Facilitator
« Reply #28 on: 31 Jan 2018, 10:54 pm »
..it just occurred to me...what if Sonny and Cher’s “daughter” married one of Peter and Mays sons?

es347

• Facilitator
« Reply #29 on: 2 Feb 2018, 12:07 am »
..it just occurred to me...what if Sonny and Cher’s “daughter” married one of Peter and Mays sons?

..Bueller...Bueller