Portland Gathering Update 2/27

Affordable$$Audio

Portland Gathering Update 2/27
« on: 27 Feb 2007, 04:25 pm »
I've been receiving a few emails on how this event is going to run. So, here is the general scope:
The gathering will take place in a reception hall. The room is at least 60'x50'. We will also have the foyer available for display as well. There will be plenty of tables to display equipment, sit and chat/listen. Due to the electrical situation, power is a bit limited. Make sure to bring along a strip bar and a heavy duty extension cord. The benefit is that, ten systems won't be playing at the same time!
Several people are planning on bringing equipment to sell, or money to buy. I would, therefore, consider this a swap meet as well.
At the present time I still plan on having sub sandwiches, chips, pop, for the first 50 people. Although that could change to hot dogs or burgers on the grill if the church youth group wants to take that on.

Hope to see you there!

Affordable$$Audio

Re: Portland Gathering Update 2/27
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2007, 01:13 am »
Thanks to all 31 attendees, Saturday was great fun. i want to personally thank each and everyone of you for coming out and sharing your equipment and/or passion. the opportunity to connect faces with names and handles, though a bit confusing, was great anyway. For all those who took pics, get them uploaded and copied to me. I have something in mind.
Mark

donor

Re: Portland Gathering Update 2/27
« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2007, 10:35 am »
Was this Portland, Oregon?

AHH, I just moved from there.