Out of town now...

Danny Richie

Out of town now...
« on: 18 Jan 2013, 12:09 pm »
I will be out of town for a few days with my family. So my participation here and my ability to respond promptly to e-mails my be effected.

Thanks all.

I will be back in full swing on Tuesday.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Out of town now...
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm »
Happy Skiing!   :idea:

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2013, 02:56 pm »
"...may be effected."   This is vacation - turn off the computer, put it in its bag and have some fun.  Do not get up in the middle of the night, sneak into the bathroom and turn it on to check for frantic "when will you offer driver X and kit Y?" posts.   :nono:

stevenkelby

• Adelaide, South Australia
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jan 2013, 03:30 pm »
Agreed, have a great break Danny, we'll water the plants and feed the cats while you're gone  :thumb:

SoCalWJS

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jan 2013, 03:37 pm »
"...may be effected."   This is vacation - turn off the computer, put it in its bag and have some fun.  Do not get up in the middle of the night, sneak into the bathroom and turn it on to check for frantic "when will you offer driver X and kit Y?" posts.   :nono:
This. :thumb:

(unless of course it's an urgent question from me  :icon_twisted:)
j/k :green:

wshuff

« Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2013, 03:55 pm »
Screw the plants and the cat.  I'm taking a semi and loading up on anything that isn't bolted down!  I especialy want those massive Dodd tube amps from a few years ago.

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2013, 12:10 am »
Screw the plants and the cat.  I'm taking a semi and loading up on anything that isn't bolted down!  I especialy want those massive Dodd tube amps from a few years ago.

Be very careful. My wife got a new 20 gauge for Christmas and can't wait to fire it.  :green:  She might sell you those amps and anything else not tied down though. I am just glad the Vette is in my name or she might try to sell it too.  :lol:

I am enjoying the slopes with my daughters and other family members.

My wife stayed behind to tend to some of her own family matters. She is also handling calls and messages while I am away, and is there most of the time. I might have to take her on her own vacation later to make up for it.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #7 on: 21 Jan 2013, 12:44 am »
Be very careful. My wife got a new 20 gauge for Christmas and can't wait to fire it.  :green:  She might sell you those amps and anything else not tied down though. I am just glad the Vette is in my name or she might try to sell it too.  :lol:

My wife stayed behind to tend to some of her own family matters. She is also handling calls and messages while I am away, and is there most of the time. I might have to take her on her own vacation later to make up for it.

I'm picturing someplace warmer....... :green:

Enjoy the skiing - hope there is plenty of good snow, all the lifts are open, and plenty Apres ski...

jparkhur

« Reply #8 on: 21 Jan 2013, 02:42 am »

Castle doctrine !!!!!

Danny Richie

« Reply #9 on: 23 Jan 2013, 01:10 am »
I just made it back in. I have hundreds of e-mails. Please hang in there everyone.

jcotner

« Reply #10 on: 23 Jan 2013, 05:47 am »
I have hundreds of e-mails. Please hang in there everyone.

If that's the most you have to deal with after a trip I think you did pretty well.
 8) That's in case you got a Sunburn  :thumb:
Hope you had a good time.

doug067

« Reply #11 on: 24 Jan 2013, 01:39 am »
"She might sell you those amps and anything else not tied down"
Man your back so soon, I was getting ready to call on some amps of yours she might want to sell.
Oh well, welcome back!