Triode Wire Labs status with the COVID-19 pandemic

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs status with the COVID-19 pandemic
« on: 18 Mar 2020, 09:04 pm »
Triode Wire Labs keeps churning away in our environmentally-clean Lab!

We had recently increased inventory significantly, starting in February and we appear adequately stocked for the next 6 months or so. My suppliers, mainly in the USA and Japan, have recently delivered on my ordered (some back-ordered) products. One of my US-based suppliers for my bi-wired speaker cable dielectric "boots" was out of-stock, so I ended up sourcing some high quality ones from the U.K.

Just recently sent out and received back four large cryogenic orders from my vendor in New England... They have one more of my orders currently for our computer-controlled deep freeze (-320 deg F)...

As long as USPS, FedEx and UPS continues to ship, we will continue to fabricate and ship our affordable, audiophile cable products!

Keep calm and carry on! If you're stuck inside, enjoy some tunes and try to relax!

Happy Listening,
Pete

Joe Frances

Re: Triode Wire Labs status with the COVID-19 pandemic
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2020, 06:23 pm »
Agreed, let's not panic.  And thanks Pete, for the amazing quick work you did for me on the banana plugs, sounding very, very good.  See you when the dust clears.

Joe

dpatters

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2020, 09:14 pm »
Glad to hear Pete. Now is the time for everyone to support the small business industry. It’s time to order those cables you have been dreaming of.

Don P

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2020, 01:16 am »
Agreed, let's not panic.  And thanks Pete, for the amazing quick work you did for me on the banana plugs, sounding very, very good.  See you when the dust clears.

Joe

Thanks, Joe! Enjoy those cables, buddy!

Glad to hear Pete. Now is the time for everyone to support the small business industry. It’s time to order those cables you have been dreaming of.

Don P

Thanks, Don! I appreciate the support & encouragement!

I think the Pandemic affected my business email account (TriodeWireLabs "at" outlook.com)... I received some emails from customers but not all... AARGH!

I'm transitioning over to GMAIL starting now (TriodeWireLabs "at" gmail.com)...

Be safe all,
Pete