songsurround plus for sale - SOLD

ratso

songsurround plus for sale - SOLD
« on: 16 Sep 2023, 08:47 pm »
these are sold.  :D HOWEVER  i do also have another pair for sale on us audio mart right now, they are a little more... wild looking in african padauk.

edit: apologies, I had the speakers misnamed in the original post.

i recently purchased a couple pairs of songsurround plus to use in my new theater that i am building. i have come to the unfortunate conclusion that, because of space concerns in the theater,  i just will not be able to use one pair of the songsurround plus speakers that i bought. so i will have to let them go. these have never been used other than just taking them out of the box and testing them, i have done no critical listening and they are not broken in. they are quilted maple with silver gray dye and a dark burst edge. the photos look a little darker than in real life, but they are, of course, beautiful as per usual by jim. being a darker speaker, these would work very well in a home theater setting. they were just under $4K new with the veneer. price is $3K firm, which i believe is a fair price for these, i do not haggle. shipping would be extremely difficult, they came freight to me from detroit. i will deliver them for free to any address within a 250 mile radius from chicago. if you insist on shipping we could contact a freight company and try to work out something. thanx for looking.
« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2023, 02:38 pm by ratso »

ratso

Re: supercharged songsurrounds for sale
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2023, 08:49 pm »

ratso

Re: supercharged songsurrounds for sale
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2023, 08:50 pm »

ratso

Re: songsurround plus for sale - free Midwest delivery
« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2023, 12:23 pm »
sale pending.