Vapor going to LSAF?

jparkhur

Vapor going to LSAF?
« on: 21 Feb 2014, 01:35 pm »
Vapor:

Are you guys thinking of making the short drive to Dallas for Lone Star Audio Fest?  Great use of funds and an easy 6-7 hour drive of laughs and quickly going through the desert of Oklahoma!

JP

Audioclyde

Re: Vapor going to LSAF?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2014, 02:38 pm »
Hey, us Okies resemble that remark :o!

jparkhur

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2014, 02:40 pm »
Hey, us Okies resemble that remark :o!

Yes Audiclyde.. Wagoneer and Tulsa breed for a short time...  It is ok, I still love the big Indian off 69/44 and the McDonalds on the turnpike that I can drive UNDER... :)

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2014, 08:39 pm »
Vapor:

Are you guys thinking of making the short drive to Dallas for Lone Star Audio Fest?  Great use of funds and an easy 6-7 hour drive of laughs and quickly going through the desert of Oklahoma!

JP

Well, we're not planning to as of right now.  We just can't be everywhere, have to make best use of limited resources.  It's more like a 10-11 hour drive btw. 

Got your email btw, and will respond this weekend. 

jparkhur

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2014, 08:42 pm »
Ahhhh..  9 hours to be exact-according to google map. You drive slow....  Thanks on the email response later too.

JP

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2014, 08:57 pm »
Ahhhh..  9 hours to be exact-according to google map. You drive slow....  Thanks on the email response later too.

JP

Haha, you may be right  :D  I usually keep it safely 6-8mph over the limit.

You know, I would come down if I had a friends house to stay.  The $500 of hotel for me makes it less of a 'deal' for us.