Cardas wire

rbwalt

Cardas wire
« on: 17 Mar 2017, 02:58 pm »
Anyone in this area using Cardas Clear or Clear Beyond wire, speaker or interconnects?  I am switching over to the Clear Beyond from the Clear but keeping my Clear speaker cable.  I would like to hear ones thoughts on it. I am also open to anyone who would like to have a listen to a total Cardas Clear Beyond, Clear system. Speaker internal wire also.

Thanks all.

rbwalt

Re: Cardas wire
« Reply #1 on: 5 Apr 2017, 11:41 pm »
Well the final pair of  Clear Beyond interconnects is in and after break in all i can say is that it's spectacular in what they do!!! The Clear was very very good but the Clear Beyond is a whole other ball game. Kudo's to George Cardas.

rbwalt

Re: Cardas Clear Beyond XL power cords
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2018, 04:14 pm »
Well i just added some new Cardas Clear Beyond XL power cords to my system. One from the dedicated wall outlet( Cardas outlets and Audience in wall wire) To the power conditioner , one from the line stage and the other from the amp. Waiting for the last one for  the CDP. Once they get broken in all i can is WOW!!! More quiet than the Clear Beyonds , more dynamic  with better resolution and clarity  in the mid's ( more relaxed) and more open from top to bottom. Another great cord from Cardas!!!!