Modwright in Philippine HiFi Show

JackD201

Modwright in Philippine HiFi Show
« on: 7 Dec 2010, 06:11 am »
Great to have seen you and all your terrific new products here in Manila Dan! Come back again soon!

modwright

Re: Modwright in Philippine HiFi Show
« Reply #1 on: 7 Dec 2010, 09:51 pm »
Thanks!  You have a beautiful country and I truly enjoyed my time there.  I heard such a great variety of music, including a female vocalist that I need to get the name of.  It was played a lot in our room.

I loved all of the different vinyl that I heard and the level of enthusiasm for audio and MUSIC was really a treat.

Thanks and take care!

Dan

Levi

« Reply #2 on: 7 Dec 2010, 11:27 pm »
Hi Dan, I heard great things about Modwright all the way from the far east! 

A job well done!  Did you try the balut?  JackD will explain about it.   :thumb:

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #3 on: 7 Dec 2010, 11:40 pm »
Balut is good eat. :)

JackD201

« Reply #4 on: 8 Dec 2010, 03:18 am »
Hahahahaha! I wouldn't put it past Elmo or Chino to try to get Dan to eat some. Let's not scare Dan Levi, he might not visit again  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 8 Dec 2010, 03:39 am »
Balut is good eat. :)

Not my cup of tea :green: after reading this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

Levi

« Reply #6 on: 8 Dec 2010, 03:52 am »
I am sure Dan is a good sport.  A well travelled one too.  :thumb:

Phil: that is a delicatessen for some. :)

Hahahahaha! I wouldn't put it past Elmo or Chino to try to get Dan to eat some. Let's not scare Dan Levi, he might not visit again  :lol: :lol: :lol:

modwright

« Reply #7 on: 13 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm »
No, did not have the 'opportunity' to try the 'Balut'.  I was told that it is very good, but for a Westerner's taste, would be a tough one.  I honestly have not been offered any food in my travels to Asia that I found THAT odd or turned down.  I believe it is good to keep an open mind.  I do have SOME limits though.  Chilled monkey brains come to mind....  Not that that is an Asian food necessarily.

Thanks ;).

Dan