Your Favorite Movie Lines

konut and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Read 5411 times.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Re: Your Favorite Movie Lines
« Reply #100 on: 3 May 2024, 02:22 pm »
"I've never seen a... pilgrim... who could use a staff the way you did."
"Ah, but sir; all pilgrims share a deep love of life; especially their own!”

The Beastmaster

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #101 on: 3 May 2024, 03:12 pm »
"Well... sure, we hadn't... We haven't worked out how to corner yet. Or stay cool. Or stay on the ground. And a lot of stuff broke. In fact, the only thing that didn't break was the brakes. Hell, right now, we don't even know if our paint job will last the whole 24 hours."
[pause]
"But our last lap... we clocked 218 miles an hour down the Mulsanne Straight. Now, in all his years of racing... old Enzo ain't never seen anything move that fast. And now he knows, without a doubt, we're faster than he is. Even with the wrong driver... and all the committees. And that's what he's thinking about while he's sitting in Modena, Italy, right now. That man is scared to death... that this year, you actually might be smart enough to start trusting me. So, yeah. I say you got Ferrari exactly where you want him. You're welcome."

Ford v Ferrari

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #102 on: 4 May 2024, 04:34 pm »
"We've had men in those silos since before any of you guys were watching "Howdy Doody"! Now I myself sleep pretty well knowing those boys are down there."

Wargames

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #103 on: 12 May 2024, 05:59 pm »
"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."
"Don't... don't care?"
"It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now."
"I beg your pardon?"
"Eight bosses."
"Eight?"
"Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired."

Office Space

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #104 on: 12 May 2024, 09:41 pm »
"Do you swear on the Constitution of the United States to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"
"Ain't no thing."
"Would you describe in your own words, what happened that night?"
"Check it, bleed. Bro... was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Home. So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runaway like a mother. Shit."

Airplane 2

dynaflo

« Reply #105 on: 12 May 2024, 10:13 pm »
I'm not dead yet......Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

JakeJ

« Reply #106 on: 12 May 2024, 10:41 pm »
Fun thread.  After reading through my brain spat this out:

From Who Framed Roger Rabbit-
Jessica Rabbit:
You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.

Eddie Valiant:
You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do.

Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Or how about:

“We interrupt this program to annoy you and make things generally more irritating.” – Monty Python

rodge827

« Reply #107 on: 13 May 2024, 05:01 am »
Caddy shack:

Danny Noonan: I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won’t have enough money to put me through college.
Judge Smails: Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

Al Czervik: Oh, this is your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must’ve been something before electricity.

artur9

« Reply #108 on: Yesterday at 03:20 am »
Meow

Batman Returns.

qdrone

« Reply #109 on: Yesterday at 03:47 am »
Lou says to Bud about the woman he was dancing with the night before.
She had so much bridge work,everytime I dipped her, I had to pay a toll charge.
From Abbot and Costello meets Dracula.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #110 on: Yesterday at 04:24 am »
"It was because of my father that from the ages of seven to fifteen, I thought that my name was Jesus Christ and my brother, Russell, thought that his name was Dammit. "Dammit, will you stop all that noise?" And, "Jesus Christ, sit down!" One day, I'm out playing in the rain, and my father yelled, "Dammit will you get back in here!" I said, "Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!""

Bill Cosby Himself

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #111 on: Today at 03:12 am »
"Hey, gang, come on! Look it, just `cause we're losing doesn't mean it's all over."

"Cut the crap, Morty. I mean, the Mohawks have beaten us the last 12 years, they're gonna beat us again."

"That's just the attitude we don't need, Phil. Sure, Mohawk has beaten us 12 years in a row. Sure, they're terrific athletes. They've got the best equipment that money can buy. Hell, every team they're sending over here has their own personal masseuse. Not masseur. Masseuse. But, it doesn't matter. Do you know that every Mohawk competitor has electrocardiogram, blood and urine tests every 48 hours to see if there's any change in his physical condition. Do you know that they use the most sophisticated training methods from the Soviet Union, East and West Germany, and the newest Olympic power, Trinidad Tobago. But, it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter! I tell you it just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!"

"IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER..."

"And Even...and even if we win...if we win... Ha! Even if we win. Even if we play so far over our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days. Even if God in Heaven above comes down and points His hand at our side of the field. Even if everyman woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win. It just wouldn't matter because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guy from Mohawk cause they've got all the money. It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose. It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!"

"IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER..."

Meatballs