B-Stock F250-TS Available

Kevin Haskins

B-Stock F250-TS Available
« on: 29 Apr 2008, 08:50 pm »
I have a single B-stock Face Audio F250-TS available.   There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, 100% functional and 100% cosmetically like new.   

It was sent to a customer who was trying to hook up a single ended source and evidently had the connector wrong.   He mistakenly thought it was bad and sent it back.   It checked out 100% and has the same warranty as a new one.

$450 plus shipping for the first taker...

Kevin Haskins

Re: B-Stock F250-TS Available
« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2008, 03:07 pm »
Hey.... this is still available.   It needs a good home!   

carvernut

« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2008, 03:29 pm »
i don't understand... you said it's a F250-TS, the pic is a 1200  :dunno: or is that just a referance pic??

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2008, 08:08 pm »
i don't understand... you said it's a F250-TS, the pic is a 1200  :dunno: or is that just a referance pic??

That is the only picture I have.   It shares the exact same chassis, the only difference is that one says F250-TS and the other F1200-TS.    Otherwise they look identical. 

Price is going down.... I need to move this thing!

$400 plus shipping!

Larry McConville

« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2008, 03:59 am »
Really sweet deal Kevin!

Guys, I have 5 of these units; the first unit I ordered sounded so good I sold my Emotiva MPS amp and have these driving my mains.
They are 'very' clean with a low noise floor (no, I didn't measure the level - just used me ear).

Regards,

Larry

That is the only picture I have.   It shares the exact same chassis, the only difference is that one says F250-TS and the other F1200-TS.    Otherwise they look identical. 

Price is going down.... I need to move this thing!

$400 plus shipping!

FighterHayabusa

« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2008, 08:50 am »
Is this still available?  I was already thinking about getting another amp  :o

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2008, 03:12 pm »
Is this still available?  I was already thinking about getting another amp  :o

Sure.... give me a call.

EProvenzano

« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2008, 01:11 am »
Kevin,

Assuming this amp does not have a fan, and it's still available, I'll take it!

Larry McConville

« Reply #8 on: 29 May 2008, 03:36 am »
Good Evening - the 'TS' series does indeed have fans.

Kevin,

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #9 on: 29 May 2008, 04:43 pm »
Kevin,

Larry is right... it has two fans.   These are pro-audio amplifiers designed to be rack-mounted and used under harsh conditions.   Part of that requires active cooling for the way they are designed to be used.     Most of them I sell, get used in home theater installs where the amplifiers are remote mounted in an equipment rack/room.    They are not installed in the listening area.   

How loud is the fan?   It varies, unit to unit.   My F1200-TS is not silent, but it isn't obtrusive by any means.   In a HT install it adds about the same amount of background noise as my old projector, which was also actively cooled.