Winter here a day early in central Indiana..

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Winter here a day early in central Indiana..
« on: 21 Dec 2010, 03:40 pm »
For those you who are northerners, these shots my not impress but for our friends in the tropics, count your blessings.  If not for all the money I invest in snow blowers and salt, I could spring for those Kubala-Sosna cables... 8)

TomS

Re: Winter here a day early in central Indiana..
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2010, 03:42 pm »
Wow, you must have had it a lot worse than we did in Ft. Wayne.  Heading down there Saturday for a flight so hopefully it will be cleared up a little.  Time to sit back and enjoy some music and holiday libations!

Tom

es347

• Facilitator
« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2010, 04:48 pm »
Hey Tom, it's unusual for us lower-latitude hoosiers to get more white stuff than you guys  :scratch:

intamin22

« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2010, 05:07 pm »
I take it the west side got hit a lot worse than the south side (of Indy) as well. My neighborhood looked like we got a small dusting added to what was already there. Glad my side of town missed out!

htradtk

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2010, 11:30 pm »
Hi Gavin,

Looks like a Winter wonderland!! Nice house, I noticed the lamp post on the Christmas card you sent me, thanks again. Enjoy you Christmas!

Henry

PeterDarwin

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm »
New to this forum today, and was glad to see this post...I'm in Muncie, and, if you ever demo your system (which I realize is not something everyone wants to do) I'd love to hear it, as the VS spkrs are on my short list of possible upgrades.  And if that isn't feasible, at least we can talk sometime.  pdarwinjones@hotmail.com

Peter Jones

JackD201

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jan 2011, 05:58 am »
Gosh, that's beautiful.

es347

• Facilitator
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jan 2011, 04:44 pm »
New to this forum today, and was glad to see this post...I'm in Muncie, and, if you ever demo your system (which I realize is not something everyone wants to do) I'd love to hear it, as the VS spkrs are on my short list of possible upgrades.  And if that isn't feasible, at least we can talk sometime.  pdarwinjones@hotmail.com

Peter Jones

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the VSA forum.  I'll be sending you a PM.

es347

• Facilitator
« Reply #8 on: 23 Jan 2011, 04:46 pm »
Gosh, that's beautiful.

Yeah Jack, as are your beaches  :thumb:

PeterDarwin

« Reply #9 on: 5 Feb 2011, 10:25 pm »
Hi Gavin,

Sure, PM or email me sometime; my plans to open a new practice in WV have come together quicker than I expected, so (hopefully!) will be escaping Muncie in a few days....would like to hear your thoughts on these speakers some time, I'll probably be able to find someplace to audition them, as I'll be near Washington, DC

Peter