VR-7se demo and VSA Circle Dinner Sat Nite

fplanner2000

VR-7se demo and VSA Circle Dinner Sat Nite
« on: 12 Oct 2010, 10:51 pm »
See Albert's post on the dinner, or below:

"As I understand things, it was suggested that a good plan would be to hear my system for a while early Saturday evening and then go to dinner.  My house is about 15 minutes from the RMAF hotels.  It appears that we have a number of volunteers (4 plus ME) who will have enough good sized vehicles to transport whoever wants to go, as long as there aren't 80 of you, in which case it will take shifts.  My listening/living room an accommodate about 8 at a time.  There will be beer, chips, and semi-well-behaved dogs.

Although the owner of Garcia's is both a friend and client of mine, there are a number of good restaurants just off the interstate near my house. Good all-around would be Ruby Tuesdays (big salad bar, drinks, etc) or Applebee's (across the street from each other) or Outback Steakhouse (we'd have to wear masks) or Carraba's (same thing).  There are probably another dozen within a mile, but it seems we need a consensus pretty quick.

Please send me a PM as soon as possible if you'd like to hear the 7s (yes/no) and your dinner preference.  Also, if you have an amazing CD you want to hear(parts), bring that as well and let me know.  I'd like to do the auditions between about 5:00-6:45 and go to dinner from there.  If you just want to do dinner, we can meet you at whatever restaurant we decide at around 7:00.