Who is going to Axpona

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
Re: Who is going to Axpona
« Reply #40 on: 2 Feb 2016, 01:21 pm »
I've been thinking I need a pair of 55's and a full loom too...

But I can't afford a new wife.  :nono:

I guess I'll have to stick with who brought me to the dance. (VR-35's!)

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #41 on: 2 Feb 2016, 06:43 pm »
This is hitting too close to home  :o

Just got my pair of Ultra ICs and the improvement is significant - now feel compelled to complete my transition to Ultra cables all around but I'm already on my second wife  :duh:

Hi Mountainjoe,

Glad to hear you have the cables now :D

The Ultra's are the best.  The new Ultra power cord has us speechless.  This is pure insanity.  I believe now more than ever that it isn't so much of the speaker not being perfect, especially since the VR-55's are the lowest distortion loudspeaker on the market that I'm aware of.
The Ultra has now demonstrated to us more than ever before the importance of purity in the signal transmission.

I'm getting ready to start a new thread to share with everyone Damon and my experience now having the full loom of the MasterBuilt Ultra cables.

Mountainjoe

• President & CEO Eigen Audio Dealer
    • Eigen Audio
« Reply #42 on: 3 Feb 2016, 01:16 am »
Hi Mountainjoe,

Glad to hear you have the cables now :D

The Ultra's are the best.  The new Ultra power cord has us speechless.  This is pure insanity.  I believe now more than ever that it isn't so much of the speaker not being perfect, especially since the VR-55's are the lowest distortion loudspeaker on the market that I'm aware of.
The Ultra has now demonstrated to us more than ever before the importance of purity in the signal transmission.

I'm getting ready to start a new thread to share with everyone Damon and my experience now having the full loom of the MasterBuilt Ultra cables.

Just bought a used MB power cord (Standard, not Ultra) - slippery slope, here I come  :thumb:

bigshow

« Reply #43 on: 13 Feb 2016, 02:03 am »
 Last year I did the VIP package. I am doing that again this year. One of the perks is that you have access to listening rooms 1 hour before everyone else on Sat and Sun. You must request 3 rooms that will open early for you. I am going to request the Von Scheikert room for both days. Hopefully I will meet some you there. It would be a great way to get the VS faithful together.