Cables for Sale - Reality Speaker Cables and Acoustic Zen Absolute Digital

msiron

You can find feedback for me, if interested, on USaudiomart under this same user name. I am cleaning out some items I have had for awhile and am not planning on using anymore.

Each price includes shipping to CONUS. Payment needs to be PayPal friends and family. Will also accept cash and local pickup - I am in Illinois, zip code 60447 - about 40 miles or so SW of Chicago. I believe I have priced these items attractively but feel free to make offers if you wish.

Here is what I have left?

2) Acoustic Zen Absolute Digital 75, single digital cable (1meter) in very good condition with RCAs - Price: $375 - Price drop to $340 - Price drop to $300b]- New Price and last cut is $250 includes shipping

5) Reality Speaker Cables - Two 8' pairs - One pair has written on it "Mark II Proto" so I guess it was a prototype - Both work well and sound good - All spades on both
Price for the non-proto: $120 - Price drop to $100 - Price drop to $80
Price for the Mark II Proto: $100 - Price drop to $90 - Price drop to $70
Price for both: $140
- New Price for both $120 includes shipping

Hopefully I can do these pictures well enough:

Acoustic Zen Absolute Digital

Reality Speaker Cable Prototype

Reality Speaker

« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2024, 06:37 pm by msiron »

msiron

Please see first post for price drops on remaining cables.

msiron

SOLD - KAB Acoustics RCA - same dirt cheap price - $30

Remaining are Acoustic Zen Absolute Digital and two pairs of Reality speaker cables - see first post.

All prices include shipping.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2023, 11:12 am by msiron »

Smartie_panta

I'll take the KAB cable. I'll PM you, thanks.

Smartie_panta

Recieved the cables, thanks!!

msiron

See first post - Remaining for sale are the two pairs of Reality Speaker Cables and the Acoustic Zen Absolute Digital cable. Prices dropped one last time. Prices include shipping to CONUS.