dbpoweramp CD Ripper No Longer Ripping to FLAC or MP3 - No Error Messages

finsup

I recently tried to rip a few CDs for my son to FLAC. The CD Ripper seemed to rip OK. I was not getting any error messages and the metadata logs looked ok. However, when I tried to play, I was not getting any music. I looked at the audio file properties and noted that some of the metadata was missing and the track length was either 0 or blank. I tried to rip to MP3. Same results.

The last time I used the dbpoweramp CD Ripper was at Christmas time as I ripped my entire Christmas library to FLAC. I am current with the current version of dbpoweramp. The only thing that has changed is the version of Windows 10 on my machine which has had a few updates since Christmas. I have attached three images to better explain what I am seeing.

avta

I’m not a dbPoweramp user but you might uninstall your current program and reinstall a fresh version.

finsup

I uninstalled the current version and re-installed  but to no avail.  I'd forgotten that dbpoweramp had a User's Forum.  I posted there and was told to try their beta version which is working quite happily with Windows 10 current updates now. 

Phil A

Perhaps for some reason the license either expired or the program is reading it as expired?