Alkaline Diet

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Alkaline Diet
« Reply #80 on: 14 Oct 2018, 09:56 pm »
Great info, thanks Bendingwave.

jules

« Reply #81 on: 14 Oct 2018, 11:05 pm »
B17 was banned because it contains cyanide and yes, it's the reason bitter almonds taste bitter. Bitter almonds aren't the same as eating almonds. They're used for oil and are generally regarded as being inedible. This is possibly because if you eat enough, they'll give you cyanide poisoning. Same with apricot kernels.

Figuring out the difference between a toxic and tolerable level of consumption of cyanide is not something to experiment with at home.

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #82 on: 14 Oct 2018, 11:17 pm »
B17 was banned because it contains cyanide and yes, it's the reason bitter almonds taste bitter. Bitter almonds aren't the same as eating almonds. They're used for oil and are generally regarded as being inedible. This is possibly because if you eat enough, they'll give you cyanide poisoning. Same with apricot kernels.

Figuring out the difference between a toxic and tolerable level of consumption of cyanide is not something to experiment with at home.

I am not one for sugar coating shit, but I will do it just for you fullrangeman since you asked so nicely. lol

We the government ban B-17 even though you can get it from many food sources legally readily available all year round.....But We the Government allow you to smoke all the Ciggerettes you want because its a ten trillion dollar industry world wide. LMAO

jules

« Reply #83 on: 15 Oct 2018, 12:11 am »

I am not one for sugar coating shit, but I will do it just for you fullrangeman since you asked so nicely. lol

A humble way to describe your own words but I'd have to agree.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #84 on: 15 Oct 2018, 12:44 am »

Thanks Bendingwaves.

Jules: do you could offer some solid facts on this contamination, as I intend take this seeds myself, STM this incidence does not occur naturally.

jules

« Reply #85 on: 15 Oct 2018, 01:12 am »
Fulltangeman, I realize that Amygdalin, Laetrile or B17 has been hotly debated elsewhere, and it's easy enough to refer to Dr. Google on the topic. Maybe the Wikipedia is a reasonable starting point:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin

Thousands of words have been written on the topic so I'm not going to attempt to paraphrase the argument here.

Jules

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #86 on: 15 Oct 2018, 01:40 am »

jules

« Reply #87 on: 15 Oct 2018, 02:26 am »
Thanks Bendingwaves.

Jules: do you could offer some solid facts on this contamination, as I intend take this seeds myself, STM this incidence does not occur naturally.

It's not a question of contamination FRM. Amygdalin [(6-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl-β-D-glucopyranosyl)oxy](phenyl)acetonitrile] is a naturally occurring cyanic glucoside found in the kernels of apricots, bitter almonds and some other fruit. This is hardly debatable. What could be debatable is whether it could, in any circumstances, be medically useful. Where cancer is involved, chemotherapy is acceptable to many people, despite the shocking side effects that have to be born.

Eat enough bitter almonds [and yes, that would have to be quite a few] on a regular basis and you could get cyanosis but that doesn't make it a cancer cure. 

PS Just to put this into more earthy context ... The smell of cyanide is often likened to that of bitter almonds. I also remember from my youth [well before Wikipedia] that jam makers would use a few apricot kernels in apricot jam. They did this to give it a slight bitter edge but at the same time they used them with caution. 
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2018, 03:26 am by jules »

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #88 on: 15 Oct 2018, 03:25 am »
Why do you think Chemotherapy is acceptable to many people for Cancer treatments regardless of the horrendous side effects?....Could it be because its basically the ONLY option that Doctors and Hospitals/Cancer treatment centers will (push) OFFER because of Big brother PHARMAKIA.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #89 on: 15 Oct 2018, 05:06 am »
Hello, Bendingwave. Long time no chat.

Do you deny that apple seeds contain arsenic?

Do you deny that apricot seeds contain Amygdalin, which the body can convert to cyanide?

Do you feel no remorse for encouraging FRM to consume the above seeds knowing they contain potentially harmful levels of poison?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
« Reply #90 on: 15 Oct 2018, 06:34 am »
Thanks Michael for your concerns I appreciated, certainly I do not want to poison myself with cyanide, being missed chemistry classes I was surprised.

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #91 on: 15 Oct 2018, 07:34 am »
Hello, Bendingwave. Long time no chat.

Do you deny that apple seeds contain arsenic?

Do you deny that apricot seeds contain Amygdalin, which the body can convert to cyanide?

Do you feel no remorse for encouraging FRM to consume the above seeds knowing they contain potentially harmful levels of poison?

Hello, Michael. I prefer to chat on the forum and not in PM hence why I did not respond to your old pm.

No I do not deny any of it but you dont know how it actually works the same way you or was is someone else didnt know that lemons and limes even though considered acidic becomes alkaline in your gut....I also do not feel any remorse encouraging it if taken in moderate portions as any thing can be bad for anyone if one take too much of anything....heck you can die and over dose on water if you drink too much in a short period of time.

Micheal probably needs some time to google it. LOL

OzarkTom

« Reply #92 on: 15 Oct 2018, 01:32 pm »

There was a medical center in Tulsa, Ok that was treating cancfer patients with B17 for a couple of years. Nobody died from B17, but the center was shut down by the FDA. AMA does not want cheap cancer treatments to be legal, too much money in chemo treatments.

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Reply #93 on: 15 Oct 2018, 03:18 pm »
Remind me of certain other areas of disagreement. Particularly aftermarket cables.  :roll:
IMO Humans survives hundreds of thousands of years eating 'acidic food'. It USED to just be called food... Not like they all died at age 12 from it.
I am old. never gave one tiny moment of thought to this notion. Yet here I am. I attribute my health to eating the same stuff day in, day out. Whatever is cheap, seasonal, and what I feel like eating. Did I mention cheap? LOL
So, for me, this whole nutritional theory stuff is a total pass. I have no problem YOU wanting it, just don't expect me to applaud.
And if you are 'offended' I write trash talk in your pet fantasy, remember you seem to need to do the same in mine.

charmerci

« Reply #94 on: 15 Oct 2018, 07:43 pm »
Remind me of certain other areas of disagreement. Particularly aftermarket cables.  :roll:
IMO Humans survives hundreds of thousands of years eating 'acidic food'. It USED to just be called food... Not like they all died at age 12 from it.

Well, life expectancy was pretty low up until after the 1900's - about 40 years old until around 1900 when it went up to about 47. However, that is tempered by the fact that if you lived to be about 10 years old, the life expectancy was just under 60. Lot of childbirth deaths and death by flu were the big killers.

OzarkTom

« Reply #95 on: 15 Oct 2018, 07:56 pm »

Well, life expectancy was pretty low up until after the 1900's - about 40 years old until around 1900 when it went up to about 47. However, that is tempered by the fact that if you lived to be about 10 years old, the life expectancy was just under 60. Lot of childbirth deaths and death by flu were the big killers.

My Dad's doctor told him it was because of sanitation.

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Reply #96 on: 15 Oct 2018, 08:47 pm »
Agree 100%

charmerci

« Reply #97 on: 15 Oct 2018, 09:16 pm »

We didn't know about germs until Louis Pasteur's discovery in 1866, I think. Even then, one doctor drastically reduced childbirth deaths in a hospital in the 1880's by getting doctors to simply wash their hands after operations - but even then, the powers that be changed the policy and the childbirth death rate went up again! People like to hold on to their old ways...

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #98 on: 16 Oct 2018, 01:04 am »
There was a medical center in Tulsa, Ok that was treating cancfer patients with B17 for a couple of years. Nobody died from B17, but the center was shut down by the FDA. AMA does not want cheap cancer treatments to be legal, too much money in chemo treatments.

Exactly!!!!!....No body is dying from taking B-17 but guess what???? A lot of people die from the CHEMOTHERAPY treatment even before the cancer has a chance to kill them....Chemo is a billion dollar industry world wide with a very low survival rate.

Folsom

« Reply #99 on: 16 Oct 2018, 04:28 am »
https://www.webmd.com/cancer/amygdalin-cancer-treatment

If you understand what cancer is (not a fungus, that's the dumbest shit ever) then you understand why a little bit of cyanide isn't a cure.

The biggest problem with cancer is getting the body to recognize they aren't healthy cells, or even part of the "body" in a way they are suppose to be. The secondary problem is impaired immune systems that do recognize the problem. Sometimes the second comes after the first when changes are made, because of the stress on the body.