« on: 10 Oct 2004, 07:46 pm »

MaxCast

Surrender
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2004, 08:16 pm »
:?:

westcoast

Surrender
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2004, 11:42 pm »
:o    :?     :cry:    Mike, we hardly knew ye!  You're one of the "good guys" in audio - best of luck in whatever lies ahead for you.

imrer

say it ain't so
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2004, 01:14 am »
Mike,

It isn't anywhere near to April 1st.

Please say that it's just a well-deserved, temporary vacation.
 :cry:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: Surrender
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2004, 02:16 am »
Quote from: Shamrock Audio
Hello Mike,
    Sorry to see this...checked your website...says "Closed" there too. I guess you surrendered. You make some excellent speakers, but with all the companies that are out there, its a tough battle. I understand and I wish you well. Thankfully, I'll have the Keelin's for a long time.[/list:u]
      Chris[/list:u]

Shamrock Audio

Surrender
« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2004, 01:35 pm »
I'll post an explanation later. For now, rest assured that I will continue to support those who have purchased our products. My desision to cease operations is not due to insolvency or health issues. Shamrock Audio has never carried any debt and therefore is not at risk of that kind of financial failure. I am ceasing operations, not going bankrupt.

carvalhot

Surrender
« Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2004, 02:53 pm »
Good luck to ya!!

rosconey

Surrender
« Reply #7 on: 11 Oct 2004, 04:40 pm »
its a shame :cry:  
best of luck  :mrgreen:

audioslave

closed
« Reply #8 on: 11 Oct 2004, 05:53 pm »
Mike,
You dropped the bomb on us!: :bomb: Sorry to hear that you are closing shop. You make some very good speakers and perhaps when the time is right and it is more viable, you will reconsider your decision. Best of luck to you in the future! :D

imrer

Surrender
« Reply #9 on: 11 Oct 2004, 07:42 pm »
Hi Mike,

While I'm sad that you are closing shop, I'm glad to hear that it wasn't because of health or bankruptcy.

Would look forward to hearing a bit more from you on this, though.

Best regards,

Rick

mcgsxr

Surrender
« Reply #10 on: 11 Oct 2004, 09:33 pm »
It is always sad when someone who devotes such time and energy to something has to decide to cease operations - we will miss your enthusiasm, not to mention top shelf affordable products.

Mark in Canada

suits_me

Surrender
« Reply #11 on: 12 Oct 2004, 02:42 am »
Nice to get a complete sentence on the subject. Just putting a graphic up looked an awful lot like some kind of cry for help.

Dan Banquer

Closed
« Reply #12 on: 17 Oct 2004, 11:38 pm »
It's bad news when someone with the integrity of Mike McCall stops manufacturing.  
                d.b.