FOR SALE - Dynaudio Audience 40 speakers

Zkidd

FOR SALE - Dynaudio Audience 40 speakers
« on: 24 Aug 2019, 07:07 am »
SOLD

I am selling an excellent pair of Dynaudio Audience 40 speakers. These are great little speakers that sound much bigger than they are. I love these things and I wish I could keep them but I am amassing too much audio "stuff" and since I want to get more, some things have to go.

The cabinets on these are in excellent shape with no marks that I can find. The tweeters have been replaced with genuine tweeters from Dynaudio and things sound better than ever. I have the original grills as well and the grills have all of the plugs used to fasten themselves to the speakers. To clarify, the tweeters that were used to replace the old ones came from Dynaudio and were brand new, and not cannablized from some other Dynaudio speaker. These are the genuine article!

Shipping will be to the lower 48 states. I do not have the original box but I will have these professional packed so they will arrive safely to your home. Shipper will be FedEx and I ship with a signature required upon delivery. With porch pirates and having been scammed by some folks in the past, I now play it as safe as I can. I apologize about this but I have had one too many painful delivery issues and I do not  want anymore. Thanks for understanding.

Buyer pays shipping, and I eat PP fees....

Any questions please contact me. Thanks!

Price : $300

Bump!

« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2020, 07:40 pm by Zkidd »