FS: Perpetual Technologies P1A/P3A, Monolithic Sound power supply - $650 shipped

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
Time to clean out the closet!!!  PayPal accepted at no additional charge, shipping to the lower 48 included.  Feedback at ebay and audiogon under krikor111.

PERPETUAL TECHNOLOGIES P1A/P3A and MONOLITHIC SOUND P3 power supply ... $650 shipped.

Cosmetically they are not perfect (scrapes/wear marks on the footers and front panels, but no dents).  Previous owner also made some small notations in red pen on the bottom front of the P1A and P3A.  But the important thing is that they work great!  I do NOT have the boxes, original power supplies or an I2S cable.  You get everything shown ... the three components, power cord and two power supply cables.

More photos posted at my gallery: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=3188.
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2007, 03:20 pm by krikor »

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
Monarchy DIP sold ... price reduced on the P1A/P3A and power supply combo.

Will probably list on ebay or audiogon this weekend.

Rocket

Hi,

Your p1a/p3a combo is a good deal imo.  I have the same unit in my system but have had the p3a modded by modwright and i'm quite happy with its sound.  I use a modified pioneer pds507 as transport and it sounds great.

Good luck.

Regards

Rod