Our "Second Dose" of "Fine Tuning" - A TOTAL Dynaco FM-3 reconstruction!

tiborati

I finally managed to buy an FM-3, I want to completely restore it, but here in Hungary it is not easy to get parts for it. My other problem is that the PCBs are damaged (cracked and burned) in several places and need to be replaced. I could create it myself if someone could share the PCB plans or gerber file with me.

I am interested in purchasing the FM3 pc boards or the gerber files that arindamcc has. I'm a new member who doesn't have my 3x posts so I can't direct message. :)

Thanks in advance for your help...

gtalmo

A big shout out to arindamcc for passing on the FM3 Gerber files.

Thank you!!

- g

tiborati

Hi,

Many thanks to BuddyDave for his offer to send the gerbers. I redrew the PCBs for myself and rebuilt them. Unfortunately, the original stereo decoder could not be revived. I built a commonly used solution instead. It works great.
There is a 200V stabilizer on the panel, the tuner and the output adjustment work from this, there is an auxiliary power supply for the TA7343AP, and the ST decoder ( TA7343AP )

( Sorry for my bad English, but unfortunately I can only communicate with a translator.)

Attila

michael heit

Hi All

Can someone please send me a copy of the Gerber files for the 3 FM3 boards
Sincerely

Michael Heit
mheit61@gmail.com

pkuz

I'm looking for information about coils (number of turns, wire, dimensions)
I am very interested in information about IF transformers (photos, what kind of wire they are wound with, the number of turns, the dimensions of the frames).
Can someone please send me a copy of the Gerber files for the 3 FM3 boards
Help who has information....
pkuz82@gmail.com
Sincerely
« Last Edit: 5 Dec 2023, 01:11 pm by pkuz »

pkuz

Tell me the size of the printed circuit board, I determined it to be 120mm * 80mm, is it the right size?