Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
Another pair of LS-9's. :-)
« on: 12 Jun 2012, 08:03 pm »
Hey Guys,

Recently shipped this pair to Lithonia, GA. :D

Their proud new owner is finishing them himself! :thumb:

If anyone is interested, I will soon have another pair available which will be finished a lot like the N3 shown below. Black, or Charcoal leatherette w/Piano Black Pearl painted sections.

Best,

Ruben

Leaving them with YRC...

Had to get my baby in the shot, too. :green:

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Re: Another pair of LS-9's. :-)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2012, 09:03 pm »
Those are beautiful  :thumb:  It nice to welcome another member to the CLS9 club

gotchaforce

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm »
Ruben did you have a business account to ship with YRC? Im trying to ship something and the rates seem to be insane if you dont have a business, unless im doing it wrong

Dwayne1952

« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2012, 03:22 pm »
Took awhile due to medical circumstances but this is the final results of the LS-9.  They sound magnificent!  Extended thanks to Danny & Ruben!  If anyone would like a demonstration of their awesomeness, please contact! (Atlanta, GA area)

Dwayne1952

« Reply #4 on: 16 Aug 2012, 03:55 pm »
These are the before & after pics of the LS-9's.  The unfinished towers are courtesy of Ruben's excellent craftsmanship.  And of course the finished product is of a "newbie"!

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 16 Aug 2012, 08:41 pm »
Welcome to AC Dwayne!

LSfromBC

« Reply #6 on: 24 Dec 2012, 02:44 am »
hi Danny,

just wondering what the LS9 would sound like with the ports built into the side at the rear of the cabinet? i ask because needing 3 feet from the wall plus the depth of the cabinet itself puts it quite a ways out into the living room. my living room is 24 long (tv and stereo at one end here) X 19 wide and 8 ft high.

has anyone tried side ports? i am hoping it would sound the same as rear ports.

Danny Richie

« Reply #7 on: 24 Dec 2012, 04:37 am »
hi Danny,

just wondering what the LS9 would sound like with the ports built into the side at the rear of the cabinet? i ask because needing 3 feet from the wall plus the depth of the cabinet itself puts it quite a ways out into the living room. my living room is 24 long (tv and stereo at one end here) X 19 wide and 8 ft high.

has anyone tried side ports? i am hoping it would sound the same as rear ports.

That will work fine.