Happy Revelation Customer Shares His Experience

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Happy Revelation Customer Shares His Experience
« on: 29 Aug 2008, 09:50 pm »
Friends,

Below is a "cut & paste" from an e-mail that I just received.  He's not a member here at AC so I'm taking the liberty to post his comments for him. 

Howard Schrack purchased his Revelations back in 2006... which was BEFORE we even upgraded our crossovers to the new Mundorf parts (which we all know made a significant improvement aa).  Howard has also offered to demonstrate his system for anybody that cares to stop by for a listen.  He is located in Jordan, AR  72519

Just thought you might be interested.  :D

-Bob

Subject : At Last!

Finally, after 40 years of searching for the perfect audiophile system I have finally found it.

In the past, regardless of the type of components or the amountof money I spent, I would always have to sacrifice, if the speakers were revealing I had to sacrifice warmth, if they had great bass I had to sacrifice detail, it was a never ending ritual trying to obtain powerful dynamics, high end detail without shrillness, and voluptuous, warm midrange.

The combination of the Vincent SA-T1 preamp, Nu-Force mono blocks, and your Revelation speakers did the trick.  In all those 40 years I can now finally say I am satisfied.  I have heard nothing better at any price!

My wife is also happy now because I no longer ask her for the check book on a monthly basis for another "audiophile answer" purchase.

Keep up the great work, I sincerely believe you are the best kept secret in the audiophile world.

Best Regard,
Howard

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Re: Happy Revelation Customer Shares His Experience
« Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2008, 10:14 pm »
From one Rev owner to another, thanks to Howard for reinforcing the fact that Bob Smith, SP Tech, and specifically the SP Tech Revelation speakers are the best kept secrets in audio

Now......LET"S GET THE SECRET OUT!!!

RMAF!   :thumb:
Reviews!    :thumb:
Word of mouth!! 
  :thumb: