Trying to purchase a pair of Minis but getting no response

Soundsgr8

Hello everybody. I'm tryin to purchase a pair of the Minis but noeone is answering my emails. I've emailed Bob last week, he responded to a few of my emails but since then nothing. Is SP Tech too busy? :scratch:

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Re: Trying to purchase a pair of Minis but getting no response
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2008, 01:47 pm »
Soundsgr8,

That's weird... I received all of your other e-mails. :scratch:  I just checked my other mailboxes and there's nothing in them either.  Are you getting an "undeliverable" error message?  We/ve had that problem before but I've since gotten it fixed - or at least I thought. :o  Anyway, if you try again and you don't hear right back from me, try sending me a PM through the AC server.  If you can give me your phone #... I'll call you.  Sorry for the hassle. :oops:  I don't have any idea what the problem is.  Rest assured, I'm standing by and will contact you one way or the other.

Thanks! :D
-Bob

Soundsgr8

« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2008, 05:20 pm »
Hey Bob,

No problemo, stuff like this happens. I responded to ur email so hopefully u got it.

Soundsgr8

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2008, 08:44 pm »
Oh, and to answer your question Bob, no i didnt get the "undelivered" message. My emails must be goin to your spam folder or sumtin.

Double Ugly

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2008, 02:17 am »
Oh, and to answer your question Bob, no i didnt get the "undelivered" message. My emails must be goin to your spam folder or sumtin.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say "or sumtin." is most likely the correct answer.

Bob's server set-up is... uh... unique, and sometimes e-mails get stuck on the server.  I've had a couple of e-mails go unanswered the past few months, too, but most get through.

Bob's not one to ignore folk, period.  If you don't get a response and don't trust his e-mail system, I suggest sending him a PM.  Alternatively, if it's time-critical, a call will usually find him at the shop.

Congrats again on the new speakers.  They're the only SP Tech model I've not heard, but the comments I've read paint a familiar sonic picture.

And it's a gorgeous picture... think IMAX.  :thumb: