one.2 availability

ricardojoa

one.2 availability
« on: 18 Dec 2011, 01:39 am »
So i tried to order the one.2 because it says on the website is available for shipping, but when i add to cart, it tells me that the item is out of stock.

So what is the deal with the one.2.
I wanted to see if i would get a quote for the shipping before i make my final decision.

Thank you.

WC

Re: one.2 availability
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2011, 02:19 am »
Virtue is out of stock on the one.2 and Two.2. Not real sure if or when stock will be replenished on them.

rockdrummer

« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2011, 02:15 pm »
I know the THREE is coming out sometime in the future, are you saying they are phasing out the ONE and TWO, or do you mean, there will probably be a ONE.3 and a TWO.3?

Ben

ricardojoa

« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2011, 02:32 pm »
Im afraid we might see a price increase.  :(

WC

« Reply #4 on: 19 Dec 2011, 02:55 pm »
I know the THREE is coming out sometime in the future, are you saying they are phasing out the ONE and TWO, or do you mean, there will probably be a ONE.3 and a TWO.3?

Ben

Seth would need to be the one to answer that. Not sure if he even knows for certain what he is going to do. Virtue was going to release the THREE first, before they made any more Ones or Twos, but that was a few months ago before the THREE was delayed.

Randy

« Reply #5 on: 19 Dec 2011, 05:05 pm »
Try this link to audiogon. There's one for sale over there and they don't often show up for resale.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1328127742&/Virtue-One.2-Classic-Tripath

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #6 on: 20 Dec 2011, 07:15 pm »
Hey guys,

We're chugging, we're chugging.

The existing ONE/TWO is not going to get made again.  We're "all-in" on the THREE (which could be offered in castrated trim as a ONE.3/TWO.3) but we still don't know.  Aaron came back to work out the bugs but there still are some.

Seth