Eighth Nerve Factory Seconds SALE!!!!

8thnerve

Eighth Nerve Factory Seconds SALE!!!!
« on: 18 Dec 2003, 11:00 pm »
I have a bunch of factory seconds that it is time to blow out.  Factory seconds are mostly products that are from different fabric dye lots than we currently use, or sizes that are slightly beyond tolerance.  (These are hand-made products after all)  Very few have very slight marks or imperfections cosmetically.  ALL of these are perfect sonically however, they are only seconds cosmetically.  I cannot guarantee which products you will get, but I will try and match fabric dye lots for all the products you order.

Here are the prices while supplies last (all for individual pieces):

Seams - $25
Corners - $15
Echos - $19

Current Ivory Stock (seconds):

Seams - SOLD OUT
Corners - 21
Echos - 8

I also have 1 Ivory Floorstanders and 7 Ivory Framed Response controllers, which are perfect, they are just from the last dye lot.  If you ordered Response product before July-August, you probably have product from this dye lot.  The colors are almost identical, but I am picky.

The Floostanders will go for $99 and the Framed will go for $59 while they last.

If you are interested, order ASAP, as these won't last very long.

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve

PS - If you order more than $200 worth of product, I will include 1 completely wierd acoustic product from the past.  What could be better?!

8thnerve

UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2003, 02:36 pm »
I will try and update the original post with current quantities. If you would like to order either give me your phone number or call me at 742-4283 area code 615 (to confuse the phone grabbers for spam) ASAP!!  

Nathan

8thnerve

Apologies
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2003, 04:04 pm »
I am sorry to those people who PM or emailed me with requests to hold product for them, unfortunately, there were more holds than I had product, so I had to sell them on a first come first serve basis.  However, for any of you who PMed me or emailed with hold requests, I will extend a good discount on new products to make up for it.  It won't be quite as good as the seconds, but better then usual.

Thank you all for the tremendous response (pun intended), and please call ASAP to get what's left!

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve